Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for C. D. Holler > Reviews

Browse

C. D. Holler's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. D. Holler RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Staples Invisible Tape 12 Pack (Each 36 yards)
Staples Invisible Tape 12 Pack (Each 36 yards)
Offered by MARSALES
Price: $13.85
7 used & new from $8.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2016
Great tape at a great price!

175 Lot Misprint Ink Pens, Ball Point, Plastic, Retractable
175 Lot Misprint Ink Pens, Ball Point, Plastic, Retractable
Offered by liquidation4you
Price: $12.37
2 used & new from $12.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 18, 2016
Great deal for the money!

Fantado Triple Socket Black Pendant Light Lamp Cord for Lanterns, 19 FT, UL Listed by PaperLanternStore
Offered by Bay Area Housewares
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $19.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 18, 2016
Just what I was looking for! Perfect!

Crescent Suite Double Curved Stainless Steel Shower Rod, 60-Inch, Brushed Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 18, 2016
I love this! Very nice looking, well made. Is holding up well so far.

BISSELL Symphony Pet All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop, 1543A
BISSELL Symphony Pet All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop, 1543A
Price: $159.99
41 used & new from $121.91

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so glad that I bought this, April 18, 2016
I'm so glad that I bought this! This is a real time saver for me. I have 3 dogs, so I have lots of hair and have to sweep/mop A LOT! I had noticed in another review that it didn't clean up the dried dribbles by the dogs water bowl, so I have found if I spray the dribbles with a vinegar/water solution that I always have on hand before I get started, by the time I get there they clean right up. I'm sure you could spray anything from water to window cleaner, just to get it softened up. A wonderful invention!! My only wish is that I had it years ago!

Cute Sunflower Smile Flower DIY Embroidered Sew Iron on Patch
Cute Sunflower Smile Flower DIY Embroidered Sew Iron on Patch
2 used & new from $0.98

4.0 out of 5 stars This is very cute and well made. I didn't ..., April 18, 2016
This is very cute and well made. I didn't notice that it was coming from Thailand, so it took nearly a month to arrive. Was going to use it to patch up a hole on the knee of my daughters new pants. When I ordered it the hole was less than an inch, well she wore them again and now it's about 4in long! Too long to use the patch! I will hold onto it for another day. My fault for letting her wear the pants again before the patch arrived, but had I known it would take so long to arrive, I would have kept on shopping.

Jones Natural 60ct Hooves Bulk
Jones Natural 60ct Hooves Bulk
Offered by PetsTek
Price: $43.91
7 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 25, 2016
My dogs love these hooves!

2 Piece White - Gypsy Crushed Ruffle Sheer Curtain Set - 108" inch width by 63" inch length
Offered by onestopshop214
Price: $28.00
2 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 21, 2016
These curtains look adorable in my daughters room.

Now Solutions Lanolin Pure, 7 Ounce
Now Solutions Lanolin Pure, 7 Ounce
Offered by Nutri Catalog
Price: $10.94
30 used & new from $6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it mostly on my feet and elbows and makes them super soft., February 21, 2016
A little bit goes a long way. Very rich. I use it mostly on my feet and elbows and makes them super soft.

Revlon Brow Fantasy, Light Brown, 0.04 Oz