Profile for Ren > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ren RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Heartland Gluten Free Spaghetti 12 oz. (Pack of 5)
Heartland Gluten Free Spaghetti 12 oz. (Pack of 5)
Price: $9.90
6 used & new from $9.90

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Gluten Free, April 30, 2014
Don't risk it if you have Celiac Disease, this product is manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, so this product is not really gluten free.

Samsung UN40H6350 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV
Samsung UN40H6350 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV
Price: Click here to see our price
46 used & new from $529.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 2, 2014
Picture quality is amazing. Sound quality is fantastic. All the smart features work well. Intensely fast Quad Core. I highly recommend it.

Aurora AS890C 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper/Credit Card Shredder with Basket
Aurora AS890C 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper/Credit Card Shredder with Basket
Price: $43.01
15 used & new from $29.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Shredder Time, March 13, 2014
I have been using this shredder since 2011. It still cuts perfectly and I use it regularly. It is true you can shred credit cards easily. I highly recommend it. In fact a family member bought his and it also still works perfectly since the same date.

Total War: Shogun 2 -The Blood Pack DLC [Online Game Code]
Total War: Shogun 2 -The Blood Pack DLC [Online Game Code]
Price: $1.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Bloody, March 13, 2014
From far away in the middle of a large scale battle it looks amazing. It even helps you notice that troops are taking damage, especially from missile. If you zoom in the blood will appear to splatter on your screen which adds to the shock value. However, there are streams of blood that pop out of units that make it seem as if a bucket a red paint was pierced. I actually recommend this DLC to people that already love the game, and for the price, you will get your moneys worth of entertainment. Also trust me, it does help you notice which side is winning or losing in multiplayer battles without looking at unit cards.

Samsung UN40H5500 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz Smart LED TV
Samsung UN40H5500 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz Smart LED TV
Price: Click here to see our price
26 used & new from $443.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Lets See What Happens Next, March 13, 2014
Review for:
Samsung UN40H5500 Slim 40-inch 1080p 60Hz Smart LED TV.

Abstract:
I bought this TV shortly after it was available on Amazon. The smart features are excellent. However, I had a variety of problems with two TVs before I purchased a third which was flawless. I have been updating my review here to share what has been going on with the TVs and the returns.

Pros:
Excellent CPU. Previous model had a dual core, this one has a quad core, which means the smart features are faster. The features are excellent. It is true that you can watch Netflix, Amazon videos, browse the internet, and so much more. All smart features work well, except some times that the Youtube app is laggy and prone to crashes (I don't blame the TV on this, but it is more of the app version which is different from one you would see on a smart phone). I do like some features of the Youtube app which allow me to create playlists on my smart phone and watch them on the TV. The Netflix app was recently upgraded and it works even better now, if you like Netflix or Amazon videos, specially if you have Amazon prime, you need one of these TVs. The network card, the hardware component that allows you to connect to your home's wireless network, is perfect. You can connect to 2g or 5g WLAN. Storage on the TV is good, but really you should use an external Hard Drive for home movies and pictures you wish to stream or if you can connect it to your home PC and stream from there. This TV is essentially a computer, so you can always plug in a mouse and keyboard and browse the net. The Smart TV features are excellent, I recommend it.

Cons:
I had to buy three TVs before I received one that was working as intended.

The first one that I bought was returned for it had two clusters of yellow and blue lights stuck on the screen. No matter what I was watching those lights would show up. I quickly contacted Amazon and returned it. Amazon's return policy is, as always, excellent. I received a second TV, but this one had a dead pixel; therefore I returned it as well. It felt more like a hassle than anything, but again you can trust Amazon to take care of any problems like this; you won't even have to pay the return shipping.

Extra information:
Since I was asked below in the comments. This model does not come with a smart remote or voice control; you would need to get the 6400+ model if you want those features. You could buy the smart remote and use it perfectly well on this TV, but voice recognition won't work.

I am upgrading my review from 3 stars to 4. I recommend this TV, the fact that I received two defective ones does not mean all are defective. For the price and features you will receive, you are getting one of the best TVs on the market. If you want something worthy of a 5 star review you need to look at the 6350 or 6400 Samsung models, which I plan to review soon.

Sincerely,
R.
Comment Comments (14) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2014 3:33 PM PDT

100 - 10x13 White Poly Mailers Envelopes Bags 10 X 13
100 - 10x13 White Poly Mailers Envelopes Bags 10 X 13
Offered by epackstore
Price: $10.49
16 used & new from $3.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Envelopes, February 24, 2014
Every time I use these envelopes I get feedback of how classy they are. For some reason people love them. It might have something to do with their slick design, that they are water proof, and that they actually protect what you ship or just put in them.

crocs Men's Prepair II Slingback Sandal,Lime/Silver,8 M US
crocs Men's Prepair II Slingback Sandal,Lime/Silver,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Comfortable, February 24, 2014
There is nothing bad I can say about these sandals. I have had them for a while now and they are still as good as new. They feel very comfortable. I highly recommend them.

Introduction to Computing Systems: From bits & gates to C & beyond
Introduction to Computing Systems: From bits & gates to C & beyond
by Yale Patt
Price: $146.77
76 used & new from $102.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Written, February 24, 2014
It is hard to find a book that you can't learn from, yet there is nothing useful to learn from this book. However, if you want to learn bad grammar and ways to confuse your readers, then please study this book.

ArmA2: Combined Operations [Download]
ArmA2: Combined Operations [Download]
Offered by Japan shop SY: We can ship to outside USA (Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa, etc.).

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for DayZ Mod, February 24, 2014
The only reason I got this bundle was to play DayZ, and I don't regret the money I spent. However, I can't give this review a 5 star, because ArmA II does have some weird bugs that affect gameplay (DayZ aside).

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable (6.5 Feet/2.0 Meters) - Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return [Newest Standard]
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent HDMI Cable, February 24, 2014
This HDMI cable is durable, well priced, and works just as you would expect it to. I recommend it more than higher priced models that do the same.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3