Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
Profile for veggie-mom > Reviews

Browse

veggie-mom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

veggie-mom RSS Feed

Dear America: Standing in the Light
Dear America: Standing in the Light
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, January 22, 2014
I am a huge fan of this series but this book is my favorite. It is a heartwarming, engaging, and tear jerking work of art. Keep up the good work Mary Pope Osborne!

Ramen to the Rescue Cookbook: 120 Creative Recipes for Easy Meals Using Everyone's Favorite Pack of Noodles
by Jessica Harlan
Price: $10.03
159 used & new from $2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty Recipes With A Suprisingly Versatile Ingredient, October 4, 2011
I always thought of ramen as a go-to food when I was in a hurry, but without much flavor or variety. This book really changed my thinking! It begins with interesting facts and history of ramen, plus it has 10 easy ways to jazz up ramen that are very tasty! The recipes are easy to follow and so creative that I have received many compliments from family and friends, plus several requests for the recipes. (I told them they should get a copy of their own!) Our favorites are Spicy Peanut Noodle Wraps, Lentil Noodle Soup, Ramen-Crusted Cinnamon French Toast and Black Bean and Green Chile-Stuffed Peppers. The recipes are so clear and well-written that my three children have enjoyed doing a few on their own. Their favorite is Chocolate Peanut Haystacks. I love how the author, Jessica Harlan, incorporated a suggestion, fact, or narrative before each recipe. This is definately a great cookbook for your own kitchen, plus the perfect gift for a busy single or a family to cook together.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2015 9:22 AM PDT