Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Nature Nut > Reviews

Browse

Nature Nut's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nature Nut RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kyolic Aged Garlic ExtractTM Candida Cleanse and Digestion Formula102 -- 200 Vegetarian Capsules
Offered by OxKom
Price: $15.59
51 used & new from $10.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains corn starch, February 2, 2016
I'm not sure if this helps candida or not because I was unable to take it. After reading ingredient label on the bottle, I realized it contained corn starch and I'm allergic to corn. I need to find something else.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2016 9:08 AM PST

400ml Essential Oil Diffuser by Quamii Aromatherapy supplies, Premium Ultrasonic Aroma Cool Mist Humidifier, 7 Color Changing LED Lamps, Waterless Auto Shut-off, for Spa Home (Dark Bamboo Woodgrain)
Offered by Quamii

2.0 out of 5 stars Scent doesn't last., January 10, 2016
I must be the odd ball here because the scent doesn't last as long as the diffuser runs. I noticed the other reviews are so high and have said that it runs for a long time, and it does, but the scent in my unit lasts for 2-4 hours stops then just puts out the mist. The air in the room still is lingering with scent after the initial few hours, however, the scent is no longer being diffused from the unit itself. I add 400 ml of water and the maximum 20 drops (company recommends 3-5 drops per 100 ml). What I noticed is that the oil scent disappears after the first 100 ml of water is gone leaving a lot more water with no scent. It defeats the purpose of having a larger capacity unit because I have to keep adding more oil so the oil is dispersed with the water. I did try to call twice the number that came with the package and left messages, but as of yet, my calls have not been returned. I wanted to be sure I wasn't doing anything wrong in the operation which would make it not work as well as the other reviewers have stated. I also wanted to inquire about the lemongrass oil that everyone else said came with their unit because mine did not come with anything.

What I do like about it is that it's quiet; not completely silent but quiet enough so it doesn't disturb day to day living. I'm not a big fan of flashy lights, but the lights aren't dreadfully obvious on this diffuser.

The button on the right changes mist from high to low, but I always run mine on high for a stronger scent. The concentration of scent is okay for one room, but that's about it. If you're looking for something stronger or to scent a larger area, definitely look to something other than an ultrasonic. The left button controls the light settings and it's nice to have the option to shut them off at night if I place the unit in the bedroom.

I wish they would fix the top because it is a challenge to get it off without spilling the remaining water that's left after it shuts off. There isn't an indentation or easy way to do it, so I have to press it against my leg and gently squeeze and pull up to get it off. Also,the unit did not have a sticker or water line inside to indicate where the water level should be, so I used the full 400 ml of water with the enclosed cup at first and took note of where it came to on the inside of the bowl so I know how much to put in each time to fill it up completely.

Another feature I like is the auto shut off so if I forget, the unit takes care of itself.

I often see reviewers comment on the humidity feature of diffusers, but let's be real here. It's not a humidifier. Maybe for a closet, but definitely not an entire room. The mist output doesn't come close to the output of a bonafide humidifier, but I was not expecting a humility from a little thing, just essential oil dispersal.

With that being said, would I buy it again? Probably not. The fact that I have to keep adding oils as scent disappears is a deal breaker for me. I feel as if I'm wasting time to add additional oil every couple hours as the unit completes its 8 hour cycle. The extra money I paid for a 400 ml diffuser instead of buying one that holds 100-200 ml seems wasted if the scent runs out way too early. Also, the lack of a response from the company who claims to be committed to 100% customer satisfaction has not returned my two calls, so I am disappointed. I will be looking at one that just uses oils alone and also covers a larger area.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2016 7:51 AM PST

Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow, Queen Size
Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow, Queen Size
Price: $36.65
2 used & new from $36.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, December 30, 2015
Perfect balance between softness and support. I love the queen size which means no pulling and tugging a smaller pillow around as I shift positions in the middle of the night. My neck is sensitive to too much pressure so this is the perfect balance. It was a tad firmer than I needed so I simply sat on it for a few hours while I watched a movie which helped to soften it up just a bit more. Now it's perfect. There was a slight (hardly noticeable) smell when it was first opened but after one day, it wasn't noticeable at all. It's been a few months since I purchased this pillow and I still love it and plan on having it for a very long time. I think it's a reasonable price to pay for a good quality pillow with memory foam. It's not a cheap spongy foam that I often saw at other stores for the same price when shopping for one locally. I'm glad I checked Amazon and found this one. The foam is a good quality, as is the cover. I'm very pleased.

Delta Faucet 52650-PK Universal Showering Components, 2-Setting Showerhead, Chrome
Price: $13.65
21 used & new from $8.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and economical., December 30, 2015
We have one of these in each of our bathrooms to conserve water and because we don't like big, bulky shower heads which hang down too low since all of my family members are tall. We like that there is enough pressure to rinse and the spray is light but powerful. We prefer this particular head because of the on/off bar that flips back to shut the water off in our narrow stall shower so we can soap up and turn it back on to rinse. We also like that it's all metal. Very durable and lasts a long time.

Delta Faucet RP21908 Soap/Lotion Dispenser Pump Head
Delta Faucet RP21908 Soap/Lotion Dispenser Pump Head
Price: $4.16
14 used & new from $2.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and fits., December 30, 2015
This was orders to replace the original delta pump mechanism and it fit very well! Local stores did not carry this part, so I'm thankful Amazin does. The original pump released too much soap at each depression of the head, while this new one releases less, which we like since we don't want to use more soap than we need. I am back to order more to have on hand since our Victorian styled faucet is now discontinued. At this price, it's a great deal!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not moisturizing, February 7, 2015
I really like the ingredients and decided to try this lotion. I don't care for the chemical ones found over the counter. However, I found it not to be moisturizing. The instructions that came with it said tightness of the skin was a problem for some and to try wetting fingers and face first before applying so the product does not dry out too quickly and make the skin tight. I did give it a good try for a week, taking their suggestions, but found it leaving my skin dry and tight anyway. It felt like I had a layer of something coating my skin which left it not feeling natural.

E-Z Ink (TM) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for Epson 252XL High Capacity (1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow) 4 Pack
Offered by E-Z ink
Price: $9.98
2 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, December 25, 2014
I took a chance in ordering these cartridges because they were cheaper, and so far I haven't had any troubles. The printer ink color is the same as originals, and I did not get any error messages when they were installed. I ordered a second pack to have on hand and I hope those will work just as well as the first set.

Garden of Life RAW Organic Protein Chocolate , 650g Powder
Garden of Life RAW Organic Protein Chocolate , 650g Powder
Price: $27.99
41 used & new from $27.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Contains high levels of heavy metals., September 3, 2014
I thought it was healthy..... But it's not. I read independent lab tests which rate Graden of Life as one of the most toxic products because it is contaminated with high levels of heavy metals due to rice which is high in metals. It's been on the news. See for yourself at NaturalNews.com. Sadly, I've been giving it to my daughter not knowing this. I wish there were tighter standards for "healthy" products. This site has a list of clean powders.

Amazing Grass Chocolate Drink Powder, Green Superfood, 17-oz. Container
Amazing Grass Chocolate Drink Powder, Green Superfood, 17-oz. Container
Price: $33.41
32 used & new from $28.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for people with gluten intolerance!!!!, September 1, 2014
I have gluten, casein, and corn intolerances and was unable to take this powder without a major reaction. I don't know if it provides more energy because of the exhausting reactions Id have afterward. It must be the wheat or barley grasses causing trouble and it took a while for me to figure out that each time I took something with those grasses, I'd react. There is a debate whether these things are really okay for celiac a to consume, from what I've read. By itself, the taste wasn't fabulous, but I mixed it with fruit and coconut milk in the blender and it was fine. I had to switch to a raw protein powder with vitamins.

Nature's Plus Hema-Plex -- 30 Tablets
Nature's Plus Hema-Plex -- 30 Tablets
Offered by Maple Leaf Nutrition
Price: $13.69
6 used & new from $9.57

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for gluten free people, September 1, 2014
This may be a quality supplement, but it didn't work for me. As other gluten intolerant users have said, it has barley grass which might have been the cause of my agony when taking this product. I had loose stools, swelling, and stomach pain as if I was having a reaction to a food allergy since I do have them. I was finally able to pinpoint my symptoms to the use of this tablet after I stopped it's use and noticed that I felt better when I didn't take it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4