Profile for Nature Nut > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nature Nut RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Oil Free Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer; Noncomedogenic Choice for Oily and Acne Prone Skin Treatment; Anti Aging Natural Facial Moisturizer with Organic Ingredients, Aloe Vera, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin E and Trace Sea Minerals for Naturally Healthy Skin; From Oshi Glows Natural Skin Care
Offered by Blue Castle Naturals
Price: $28.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not moisturizing, February 7, 2015
I really like the ingredients and decided to try this lotion. I don't care for the chemical ones found over the counter. However, I found it not to be moisturizing. The instructions that came with it said tightness of the skin was a problem for some and to try wetting fingers and face first before applying so the product does not dry out too quickly and make the skin tight. I did give it a good try for a week, taking their suggestions, but found it leaving my skin dry and tight anyway. It felt like I had a layer of something coating my skin which left it not feeling natural.

E-Z Ink (TM) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for Epson 252XL (1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow) 4 Pack Compatible With WorkForce WF-3620 WF-3640 WF-7110 WF-7610 WF-7620 Printer
Offered by E-z ink
Price: $9.98
3 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, December 25, 2014
I took a chance in ordering these cartridges because they were cheaper, and so far I haven't had any troubles. The printer ink color is the same as originals, and I did not get any error messages when they were installed. I ordered a second pack to have on hand and I hope those will work just as well as the first set.

Garden of Life RAW Organic Protein Chocolate , 650g Powder
Garden of Life RAW Organic Protein Chocolate , 650g Powder
Price: $26.99
38 used & new from $23.57

1.0 out of 5 stars Contains high levels of heavy metals., September 3, 2014
I thought it was healthy..... But it's not. I read independent lab tests which rate Graden of Life as one of the most toxic products because it is contaminated with high levels of heavy metals due to rice which is high in metals. It's been on the news. See for yourself at NaturalNews.com. Sadly, I've been giving it to my daughter not knowing this. I wish there were tighter standards for "healthy" products. This site has a list of clean powders.

Amazing Grass Chocolate Drink Powder, Green Superfood, 17-oz. Container
Amazing Grass Chocolate Drink Powder, Green Superfood, 17-oz. Container
Price: $36.26
22 used & new from $33.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for people with gluten intolerance!!!!, September 1, 2014
I have gluten, casein, and corn intolerances and was unable to take this powder without a major reaction. I don't know if it provides more energy because of the exhausting reactions Id have afterward. It must be the wheat or barley grasses causing trouble and it took a while for me to figure out that each time I took something with those grasses, I'd react. There is a debate whether these things are really okay for celiac a to consume, from what I've read. By itself, the taste wasn't fabulous, but I mixed it with fruit and coconut milk in the blender and it was fine. I had to switch to a raw protein powder with vitamins.

Natures Plus - Hema-Plex, 30 tablets
Natures Plus - Hema-Plex, 30 tablets
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $12.39
9 used & new from $9.46

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for gluten free people, September 1, 2014
This may be a quality supplement, but it didn't work for me. As other gluten intolerant users have said, it has barley grass which might have been the cause of my agony when taking this product. I had loose stools, swelling, and stomach pain as if I was having a reaction to a food allergy since I do have them. I was finally able to pinpoint my symptoms to the use of this tablet after I stopped it's use and noticed that I felt better when I didn't take it.

Dirt Devil Power Air Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD20505
Dirt Devil Power Air Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum, SD20505
Price: $33.99
43 used & new from $24.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, February 15, 2014
I am trying to win the pet hair battle in my home. Between three pets and one child, our floors get pretty dirty. I already own an upright for rugs and a shop vac for the laminate and linoleum floors, but they are so bulky, awkward and time consuming to pull out and manage for daily clean ups. Our floors have beveled edges, so I also needed something strong enough to pull hair out of the cracks. I read about the strong suction and cyclonic action on this lightweight vac and figured I'd give it a try. Three days later(thank you Amazon) I had my little vac! I haven't had it for very long, so I cannot comment upon it's longevity yet. But initially, I want to let others know the pros and cons of this gizmo!

Pros:
-two year warranty
-powerful suction sucks up hair, cat food, dust and anything within an inch of the base; even pulls my thin dog food mat off the floor
-lightweight and easy to use
-easy to empty, clean, and put together
-long enough handle for tall people
-easy assembly
-filter ensures better capture of small particles
-bagless
-clear collection cup to see what is picked up
-works on my low and medium pile double-looped rugs and carpets in between thorough weekly cleanings
-great price for what you get
-handle loop for hanging
-no brush roll for pet hair to get caught in

Cons:
-stands up by itself, but isn't super stable
-cord is short (added extension cord to fix this)
-head doesn't fit under furniture or cabinets well, but I see Dirt Devil website has one low-profile model that does go under beds)
-plastic wheels instead of rubber
-base is lightweight and a bit flimsy
-not made in the U.S.

For the price, this is a nice little machine. I do wish I would have seen the low profile version of this before I purchased it so I could get under my bed, but otherwise, this vac makes daily while house sweeping easy, fun, and quick. If it wasn't for the anti-clog, stay strong suction, I wouldn't have purchased this model. It is easy for kids to use also. It is on the border of being a bit noisy, but as was explained to me, the more suction, the more noise. It isn't a deal breaker though. It's equivalent to my other big vacs.

If you have tall shag carpets and plan to use this for your only vac, you'd be disappointed, but for surface dirt, hair, and dust in our carpets, it does fairly well. I pull out the big vacs once a week and use this on all the other days to do the house (1500 sq. ft.)

Hope this helps!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice!, November 22, 2013
The CD is a solid hour of different segments of relaxation techniques broken into different pieces. The woman's voice is soothing and non-repetitive. Volume of the recordings is consistent throughout. The images she creates in your mind are very pleasant such as floating on a raft in the sun, or a room filled with things that bring you joy. Even my husband, who is not into things like this, has taken the CD for himself after overhearing me use it, because he found the music to be soothing and helpful in putting him to sleep faster.

Guided Relaxation; For the Body and Mind
Guided Relaxation; For the Body and Mind
Price: $15.57
5 used & new from $15.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing!, November 22, 2013
A great choice! The CD has three twenty minute pieces, but they are all the same message, just set to different background sounds. One is just voice. Two is voice plus ocean waves. Third is voice and music. Her voice is soothing and volume is perfect. My only wish was that each one was longer than 20 minutes. Sometimes it takes longer to telax.

New Balance Women's W860SB2 Running Shoe,Silver/Blue,11 2A US
New Balance Women's W860SB2 Running Shoe,Silver/Blue,11 2A US
Offered by Gear West Ski Run & Soccer

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoe, June 20, 2013
I continue to come back to NB for footwear because they are supportive and durable!
In this one, there is enough room for my toes to spread out. I have a very narrow foot so I'm glad 2A is offered. The only downside was the insole that came with the shoe. They are cheap and flimsy and serve no purpose. After I replace it with something else, I liked the comfort and arch support better. Without it, it had no support or cushion, but the basic feel of the shoe was okay. Highly recommend buying replacement insoles for all the NB shoes.

Philips Sonicare HX6014/30 Pro Results Brush Head, 4 Count
Philips Sonicare HX6014/30 Pro Results Brush Head, 4 Count
Price: $34.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive, June 20, 2013
I like these brushes for my basic sonicare toothbrush. They seem to work just a well as the diamond brushes which cost more. I didn't see a difference. The problem is the cost for replacement and the fact that they wear out more quickly than what the manufacturer says. It seems silly to spend so much on tiny pieces of plastic, but they've got your over a barrel because they are needed for the toothbrush. I do love my sonicare and how it cleans, so I use it. Currently, a three pack is running around $30 for three at our local store so I try to find them for less elsewhere. The cost continues to go up on Amazon, so I may have to check other places.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4