Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for TonyT > Reviews

Browse

TonyT's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TonyT RSS Feed

Tomahawk PC4515 Forward Walk Behind Plate Compactor Vibratory Dirt Soil Plate Compactor w/5.5hp Honda GX160 Engine W/O Tank

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, May 10, 2016
Reasonably priced for the product & worked well

Mad Catz M.O.U.S. 9 Wireless Mouse for PC, Mac, and Mobile Devices
Mad Catz M.O.U.S. 9 Wireless Mouse for PC, Mac, and Mobile Devices
2 used & new from $229.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made, Not a Gaming Mouse!, January 1, 2015
DO NOT buy this mouse for gaming. I'm pretty sure its not advertised as a gaming mouse and i definitely understand why now. The range is horrendous and the sensors are jittery and inconsistent. After 6 months with it, the back and forward buttons broke off so I contacted Madcatz for an exchange. After 2 weeks of emailing back and forth ,we had nothing accomplished so I decided to just to accept my $80 loss. I then took apart the mouse where the buttons had broken off and was not surprised why they had broken in the first place. The hinges of the buttons are made with very thin cheap plastic and are not meant for heavy use. I was planning on upgrading to the RAT 9 soon but after this experience I was worried that I would come across the same problem again. After a week of research I finally decided to go with the Razer Ourboros and have loved it ever since. I'm sorry Mad Catz, your products have a great design but they are unreliable, just like your customer service.+1 star for the design (probably the only reason i bought it, stupid me).

The NEW Mystique Ice Hose 2.0 (Chiller Ice Tip for Hookah Shisha)
The NEW Mystique Ice Hose 2.0 (Chiller Ice Tip for Hookah Shisha)
Offered by Mystique Ice Hose llc.
Price: $21.99
4 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stay cold, January 2, 2014
No matter how many hours/days I keep in the freezer, it will usually only last about an hour. I loved using them in the hookah loungesbut Im quite disappointed with this purchase.

Poetic Slimline Portfolio Case for Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus Black(Automatically Wakes and Puts the Nexus 7 to Sleep)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)(Final Version: With Secure Magnetic Closure, Cover Able to Fully Fold Back without Activating Sleep Mode)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but poor durability, January 27, 2013
I have been using Amazon for over 6 years now and have never had a product that i thought was worth reviewing. Let me start off with this is a great case; it's thin, great looking and provides really good protection. Its hands down the best case ive used for my Nexus 7 but there's one big downside to it. Ive been using my nexus and the case daily for almost a month now and i frequently fold it into the stand mode. The edges of the cover where the fold creases are are peeling off. Now as much as i loved this case, its durabilyity is something to note when buying this product. Nillkin has a similar case which i think i might give a try of my Poetic case gets worse.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Belkin Speaker and Headphone Splitter
Belkin Speaker and Headphone Splitter
Price: $2.99
19 used & new from $2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, March 24, 2011
I ordered this thinking that i would get a splitter so that i could use two headphones for one jack. All the product did was split the audio into a left and right channel. I could only hear the left side of my headphone that was connected to the white side and vice versa.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2015 11:35 AM PDT