Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for D. W. > Reviews

Browse

D. W.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. W. "Dan W." RSS Feed (Framingham, MA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Mars Flameless Tea Lights With Timer Function - With Pink Red Fake Rose Petals - 12 White Bright Battery Operated Candles - Flickering LED Tealights 1.4"X1.4" Height For Her, Mother's Day, Birthday
Offered by The Marsians
Price: $25.99
7 used & new from $15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice lights, July 19, 2016
Saw similar lights at a psycho, rude and delusional "friend's" house that I was unfortunate enough to stay at. Hated the experience with the psycho, but loved the little lights she had around the house. So I bought this set for myself. They look great and are better than Psycho's.

KINGA Aroma/ Essential Oil Diffuser Air Purifier Humidifier Aromatherapy Ultrasonic 300ML 4 Time Modes Setting 7 LED Colors Whisper Quiet Deep Wood Grain ...
Offered by KINGA US
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice diffuser, July 19, 2016
It works well and I'm glad I bought one of these instead of the ones I saw that cost 4 times as much. While it's a plastic "wood finish", it doesn't look cheap. The light is a bit bright, which doesn't bother me, but the wife doesn't like it for sleeping. People complain about the beep. While I do see the point (it sounds exactly like my home alarm system disarming, which freaked me out the first night I heard it), but that's not worth taking any stars off. So far both the timed and low-water shut off works well. It has good output and operates pretty quietly.

EHEIM Everyday Fish Feeder Programmable Automatic Food Dispenser
EHEIM Everyday Fish Feeder Programmable Automatic Food Dispenser
Offered by Seacorals
Price: $33.49
11 used & new from $31.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feeder., July 19, 2016
Worked great for a two and a half week vacation on my salt water tank. My fish didn't really enjoy eating flake food 17 days, but hey, it's better than starving. This works better than the "economy" models you can pick up at most pet stores. First, it holds more and the portioning is more reliable. The food is kept dry due to the fan, the electronics and construction are far superior. It's what you would expect from Eheim. Just keep in mind, you have to use flake food (and you need to crush it up to uniformly small pieces, or pellet food.

I3C Wifi Smart Plug Wifi Plug Adapter Wifi Smart Socket Outlet US Plug Turn On/Off Electronics From Anywhere, Remote Control, Timing Function
Offered by NO1PARTS
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $21.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wifi AC outlet, July 19, 2016
This works great. I use it for my aquarium light. It's set for automatic off/on and works great for remote operation as well. No problems picking up the wifi signal even when tucked away in an aquarium cabinet.

Lens Band Stop Zoom Creep for One Size Fits All Lens - Gold
Lens Band Stop Zoom Creep for One Size Fits All Lens - Gold
Offered by K&M Camera
Price: $8.49
5 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work at all - size does matter, July 19, 2016
Unfortunately this band does nothing to stop zoom creep on my Canon EF-S 18-135mm zoom. It doesn't squeeze tight enough to stop the lens from dropping to full zoom if it's even slightly tipped downward. A tighter band would work. So this isn't really "one size fits all". Other than being useless for my application, it looks nice enough. Not even worth it to return the item so I guess I just bought myself a rubber bracelet.

Zagone Studios Men's Prick , Flesh, Adult One Size
Zagone Studios Men's Prick , Flesh, Adult One Size
Price: $56.41
5 used & new from $41.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but has a defect, July 19, 2016
The mask looks great and is creepy. However one of the eye openings keep folding in a weird way that basically covers your eye. When it does this it looks like a mask as opposed to the creepy guy. Wish I knew how to fix this.

Kidde KN-COEG-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide and Explosive Gas Alarm with Battery Backup
Offered by OJ Basics
Price: $39.99
44 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Peace of mind, May 26, 2016
Works well and gives some peace of mind. It could be more sensitive, as I turned on a stove burner without lighting and it had to run a minute or so before the gas was detected. This is for detecting a dangerous level of gas, not a small leak. Still I sleep better knowing it's there. Alarm is loud enough to be effective. The size of the unit is rather large.

Aquasana AQ-4601.55 Premium Under Counter Water Filter System
Aquasana AQ-4601.55 Premium Under Counter Water Filter System
Price: Click here to see our price
6 used & new from $67.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality water filter, May 26, 2016
Very simple to install as long as you have the hole to mount the spout. IT gives you clean, clear filtered water and is very easy to maintain. This is our second Aquasana under counter filter. We replaced our first after 10+ years of reliable service only because it was damaged during a kitchen remodel.

Tetra 77854  Whisper Air Pump, 60 Gallon
Tetra 77854 Whisper Air Pump, 60 Gallon
Price: $15.14
38 used & new from $12.87

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a whisper, May 26, 2016
It is a LOT quieter than my older rectangular style pump and it pushes significantly more air too. Is it completely silent? No, and I'm not sure you can really get one that is...certainly not for this price. This was completely worth the money as long as it doesn't break down on me. The only negative (and not worth taking off a star), is the rather large footprint and odd form factor. Maybe this helps cut down the noise.

Bosch 22A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 22A ICON Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1)
Price: $15.38
56 used & new from $13.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, May 3, 2016
Granted, the old wipers blades were falling apart, but the first time I installed these Icons and tried them out it was like "aaaahhhhhh". No streaks, no judder, no noise...just a crystal clear windshield. Also I installed them in the dark while raining. It took me all of 3 minutes, including getting out of the easily opened packages. It's the little things in life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9