Profile for John Schultz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 346

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John Schultz RSS Feed (Midwest USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
BELLA 14015 Polished 12-Cup Coffee Maker
BELLA 14015 Polished 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Price: $32.00
7 used & new from $28.96

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good for the price!, October 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's a fine brewer for the price. This was our first "real" coffee pot since abandoning the keurig. We have used it for over a month now with no issues. There we a few annoyances that ultimately made move on to a different brewer. First off we could not see the water level where it had to be placed. And we had to scoot the unit out to get the water in because of the lid design. It was bumping into our cabinet.

The coffee was a good brew tho. It has a huge capacity. So if your looking for an inexpensive brewer that makes a lot of coffee this one is prefect for you.

TERRO 19 oz. Wasp and Hornet Killer Spray T3300
TERRO 19 oz. Wasp and Hornet Killer Spray T3300
Offered by Bargain The People
Price: $4.61
7 used & new from $4.16

5.0 out of 5 stars As with all TERRO products this spray is fantastic. The engulfing foam works wonderfully on the nests, August 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As with all TERRO products this spray is fantastic. The engulfing foam works wonderfully on the nests. It's a little messy if your shooting this 10 feet or more and wasteful but keeping my distance is worth it!

For Apple Ipad 2 Data Cable Extra Long 6ft 6' 6 feet USB Charge and Sync Data Cable for iPod touch itouch / Nano / iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4 / iPad, More Than Double the Length of the Standard Cord - 6FT 6 ft Long, FITS IPHONE 4 BUMPER AND ALL OTHER CASES
Offered by Cyberteck
Price: $5.98
2 used & new from $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for us!, July 4, 2014
Use it for an iphone. It works just fine as is. No issues. Charges the phone the same as the supplied cable that we received from apple.

Campbell Mfg Llc 1.5" Quietsump Chk Valve B-0823-15C Well Supply Accessories
Campbell Mfg Llc 1.5" Quietsump Chk Valve B-0823-15C Well Supply Accessories
Offered by LAPond
Price: $13.15
6 used & new from $13.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, June 26, 2014
I have never never known about the "Water hammer" sound until I was searching for a new pump. I ended up getting the Zoeller 98-0001 and saw this check valve as one of those "typically bought together" offers from amazon and after researching it I did end up buying them together and you should too! It has seriously improved our quality of life! We live in a very small house and the loud "Clunk" every 10 minutes or so has vanished! My wife was giddy! So the pump failing ended up being a blessing in disguise!

Very Happy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2014 7:27 PM PST

Bormioli Rocco Sorgente Double Old Fashioned Glasses, Set of 4
Bormioli Rocco Sorgente Double Old Fashioned Glasses, Set of 4
Price: $21.73
8 used & new from $16.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these heavy glasses!, June 26, 2014
The best thing about these glasses is the cool warped look to them! They fit the hand perfectly and the rim is not warped so it performs like a typical straight glass. The heft of the glass was unexpected and welcomed. The thick bottom keeps the drink cold longer. We love these!

Coffee Blenders  Lean Single Serve Cups for Keurig K-Cup Brewers,15 Count
Coffee Blenders Lean Single Serve Cups for Keurig K-Cup Brewers,15 Count
Price: $21.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Well I haven't lost 30 pounds but at least it tastes ok., June 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
They call this a dark roast coffee, So I was assuming it was going to have more flavor than a typical medium roast cup like Donut shop. It does not. It's between a light and medium roast and is more on par with a light brew. Just so you have a feel for our tastes, Donutshop and Folgers columbian are our 2 most used cups. This Coffee Blenders lean roast has a significantly lighter flavor than either of those two. But our parents really liked it. We will keep some around for those who enjoy a lighter cup. As for the weight loss, lets just say I haven't had to buy a new wardrobe. Weight loss claims are easily made with really no way to prove it except by "Testimonials" so It's more of a marketing angle than anything else. Umm especially if you use cream.

So get if you like a light brew! it's OK!

Cutter Backwoods Dry 25-Percent DEET Aerosol Spray, 4-Ounce
Cutter Backwoods Dry 25-Percent DEET Aerosol Spray, 4-Ounce
Price: $8.27
11 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my DEET!, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
this spray work amazing! We have always used backwoods as our go to spray. The dry spray is even better than the original. Less mess and dries instantly. A must have summer item!

Five Star Split Pencil Cup, Purple (72260)
Five Star Split Pencil Cup, Purple (72260)
Price: $8.01
2 used & new from $8.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this sturdy holder, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I originally got this I was intending on using it opened up as 2 halves but I ended up using it like a standard pencil cup. The best part of this cup is that it's not flat shiny plastic cup. The cup has a material look to it, which I prefer. The purple color is very vibrant! I like it alot!

Tasc Performance Men's Carrollton T-Shirt, Cobalt, X-Large
Tasc Performance Men's Carrollton T-Shirt, Cobalt, X-Large
Price: $29.97
3 used & new from $29.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great color, Great fit but Expensive, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great shirt. It fits well and the color is quite vibrant. I really liked the fit around the neck. The only issues I had with the shirt is the logo and the price. The logo is in a very odd place not quite on the chest and not quite on the shoulder. It just looks weird. It's a very noticeable logo too. no subtly. It screams TASC! Some people thought a bird pooped on me. Im not a big fan of clothing logos. I like my shirt identifications concealed on a printed neck tag on the inside of the garment.

TurboTax Deluxe Mac Fed + Efile + State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer [Old Version]
TurboTax Deluxe Mac Fed + Efile + State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer [Old Version]
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Such a fool, March 23, 2014
First of all I had no problems downloading and installing the mac version of the software at all. Choose the correct installer (Mac or PC) and meet the minimum requirements listed several times while purchasing the software and your good to go. My mac is a 2006 mac book running 10.7.5 and I had no issues.

The software is very thorough as usual and very simple.

The issue I had was with the Amazon gift card offer. It's a deal where they give you 10% additional cash when diverting a portion of your refund to the gift card. They only let you do $100 increments so I went with a $300 card which yields me a $330 gift card. It's supposed to be delivered via a validation code that is emailed to you. I still have not received that code and I see other people are having similar problems. That is not the biggest problem. I know that issue will eventually be resolved.

The biggest problem with this offer is the generic language used by Sunrise Banks the provider of the card. In the enrollment phase of the issuant of the card. There are several hoops that need to be jumped through. One of those hoops is the "explanation" of what info of yours that Sunrise can collect and that you need to approve before they can give you the card. They generically state the some info included in your return can be used by sunrise.

I thought to my self it's probably unidentifiable info typically collected by companies to generate information about groups of people like Age, State of residence, income level and the sort. At no point before you transmit the approval do they SPECIFICALLY state what will be gleaned from your tax return. After I printed out my return I noticed a detailed section from sunrise listing what info they specifically collect and my social security number was one of them. Had I known that (and I should have known better) I would have told them to keep their measly $30. I have posted a picture of the specific details by sunrise in the picture section of this amazon listing. Take a look at it and make sure your comfortable with the info that they collect before proceeding. I'm such a fool. I hope this helps some of you make up your own mind if it's worth it or not.
Comment Comment | Permalink