Profile for C. Hill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Hill RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Bridge To Love
A Bridge To Love
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, May 10, 2014
This review is from: A Bridge To Love (Kindle Edition)
Ok. I got this book for free. I definitely would pay for it. What an awesome love story. That is all I want to say.

First Bitten (The Alexandra Jones Series #1)
First Bitten (The Alexandra Jones Series #1)
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, March 11, 2014
I enjoyed the book for the most part. About halfway through, Alex, our protagonist, began to become exceedingly annoying and weak to me. Always waiting to be saved instead of trying to save herself. Her saving grace was that she finally did the right thing in the end.

Three Simple Steps: A Map to Success in Business and Life
Three Simple Steps: A Map to Success in Business and Life
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspiring, March 8, 2014
I have read many business books, but this one has to be the best. Let's be clear. It's not exactly a business book, but rather, a design on living your most satisfying and effective life. It's full of great advice on dealing with others, opinions and negativity, and remaining positive and productive. Furthermore, it explains the steps required to have all of the material and financial wealth that you need and want, that go hand in hand with having good intentions. I would recommend that anyone feeling as though they've been engaged in an uphill battle in trying to be successful, read this.

2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love
2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, Rachel!, January 5, 2014
This book has probably contained the most helpful advice that I've found on writing in a single work. It is full of great writing advice, as well as a detailed strategy for editing your novel, effectively. Furthermore, it's clear, precise and compact. I appreciate what she shared and am so happy that I downloaded this book. It's given me a great strategy moving forward for writing with confidence and competence. I'd definitely recommend this book for new authors and even those who are experienced, if you'd like to polish up your own writing processes.

Coby CXCD251RED Portable CD Player with AM/FM Radio, Red (Discontinued by manufacturer)
5 used & new from $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Just Fine, May 19, 2012
For such an inexpensive cd player, it works very well. I have yet to use the am/fm, actually. But I got this for my daughter to listen to her audio cd's that go with her books. She loves that it is easy to use and she can do it herself. The volume is decent for a radio this size. I wouldn't use it for a party or anything. I mean, it isn't a Bose for heaven's sake. We've had it for about 2 weeks and I find that it is very suitable for a bedroom radio.

Bonnie Baby Baby-Girls Infant Birthday Cake On Bodice To Tulle Stripe Capri Skirt, Black, 12 Months
Offered by SophiasStyle

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute for a Party, May 19, 2012
I got this outfit for my daughter's 4th birthday party. We accessorized it and had a rock princess theme, and she looked every bit the part. The pants were a little wider, and shorter than I'd anticipated. It was kind of like skater style. But it worked out great because she was able to look cute and jump around, play and have a good time. I also ordered the same outfit for my 1 year old. They were adorable. The material is decent, cute, mostly great for a party and play outfit.

Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo
Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo
DVD ~ Greg Cipes
Offered by Pure n Simple
Price: $7.99
42 used & new from $3.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool, May 19, 2012
My 4 year old daughter is a major teen titans fan. We both love this movie. It's so cool, has a great plot and good action. She's got me into it.

Taming an Impossible Rogue (Scandalous Brides Book 2)
Taming an Impossible Rogue (Scandalous Brides Book 2)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Romance Novel I've Read in a While, April 21, 2012
This was the first Suzanne Enoch book that I've read, but I will definitely be reading more. This book was beautifully written. There were several things that stood out for me: Character development, romance and a plot that seemed simple in the beginning, but became rather intriguing as the story unfolded. Both characters seemed to grow and learn things about themselves and the people around them during the course of the book. And the secondary characters were just as interesting. I won't get into the details regarding this book, suffice it to say that it has made me begin reading romance again, when I'd thought I was through with this genre. The book was wholly realistic, while still giving you the fairy tale ending that makes your heart squeeze. Loved, loved, loved it.

Nature's Plus - Animal Parade Acidophikidz, 90 chewable tablets
Berry Flavor, Gluten Free
Nature's Plus - Animal Parade Acidophikidz, 90 chewable tablets Berry Flavor, Gluten Free
Offered by Maple Leaf Nutrition
Price: $19.35
8 used & new from $11.28

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work!, December 26, 2011
I started my 3 year old on this a few months ago and there is a noticeable difference. She doesn't have a great diet, doesn't eat a lot of things. So I try to make sure she's getting what she needs in other ways. This is one way in which I've noticed a difference in her bowel movements. Used to be loose and watery every day. Now they're completely normal and regular and I'm not worried that something weird is going on with her stomach. Be patient when you start these. Takes a few weeks but it definitely is working. It's money well spent.

Gift Mark Upholstered Chaise Lounge with Pull Out Drawer, Pink
Gift Mark Upholstered Chaise Lounge with Pull Out Drawer, Pink
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $91.99
6 used & new from $91.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this!, December 25, 2011
My 3 1/2 year old daughter loves this chaise. Nice quality, easy to clean. Word to the wise, it is shorter than I thought it would be. But she loves it and seems very happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3