Profile for C. Edge > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Edge RSS Feed

iSmooth Samsung Galaxy S4 HD Ultra Matte (Anti-Glare) Screen Protector
iSmooth Samsung Galaxy S4 HD Ultra Matte (Anti-Glare) Screen Protector
Offered by Jungle Sales
Price: $9.97
5 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No dust and perfect fit, April 23, 2014
I went with the matte because I HATE fingerprints on my screen and this solved the problem, well at least I don't notice the finger prints as much. The screen protector seems to be of good quality and not just some cheap peace of unforgiving plastic.

The biggest issues with a screen protector is dust and how well they line up with the phone. This was my first time not getting any dust on the install. It could be I just got lucky or this screen protector is great. Since every other time I've installed a screen protector, I get dust under it and this time I didn't, I'm going to credit this product.

Ready to Go [HD]
Ready to Go [HD]
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Legit Boxing, January 29, 2014
Some of the show seems staged like most reality TV but the fights are legit. It's worth a watch, even if it wasn't free.

What Would Jefferson Do?: A Return to Democracy
What Would Jefferson Do?: A Return to Democracy
by Thom Hartmann
Price: $12.85
88 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Too far left to be associated with Jefferson, June 25, 2008
I couldn't finish this book. After about 25% of the book, the author's leftist views were too overwhelming. I had originally purchased it expecting a book about returning to the Constitution, but I was mistaken.

When the author wrote on historical events, it was very interesting. He talks about the Native Americans and truth about the Boston Tea Part, which was great, but then he goes into bashing George Bush. I stopped reading once I came across a statement that connoted that the Founding Fathers' views were not the same as the views of Libertarians.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2012 8:27 AM PDT

Dream Supreme Plus Gel Fiber-Filled Pillows, Standard (Set of 2)
Dream Supreme Plus Gel Fiber-Filled Pillows, Standard (Set of 2)
Price: $28.99
11 used & new from $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Value, September 19, 2007
Nice Value but the pillows aren't as firm as I had hoped. They flatten out pretty quickly.