Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Crystal > Reviews

Browse

Crystal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal RSS Feed (CT, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Kyle Dine & Friends - Allergy Awareness with Songs, Puppets, and Games
Kyle Dine & Friends - Allergy Awareness with Songs, Puppets, and Games
DVD ~ Kyle Dine
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best allergy video for kids/schools!, November 23, 2015
My son is allergic to nuts and this video is wonderful! My school loved it as did all of my other kids. Information was presented in a way that the kids could understand. I was told quite a few adults learned some things at school as well!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Silli Me Jewels: Wish Upon a Star - 20" Shorter-length Teething Necklace with 46-9mm Beads and 3 Stars for Baby to Chew or for Dress Up (Pink)
Offered by Cottage Grove
Price: $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Going to buy a second one!, October 7, 2015
My almost 6 year old loves this necklace. It's the perfect length and has helped keep her hands out of her mouth. It's also provided the sensory relief she's needed. All this while looking cute. Her friends want one too! No issues with the clasp. Excuse the red hair and crown she's wearing in the photo. It was dress up day at school!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Handy Caddy Sliding Counter Tray (1, A)
Handy Caddy Sliding Counter Tray (1, A)
Offered by A2Z Products, Inc.
Price: $8.99
45 used & new from $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Works beautifully with my Keurieg, June 20, 2014
I have used this product for a few months and my Kurieg 40 and Much heavier Kurieg k79 work perfectly on this slider. I highly recommend!

Bergan Comfort Carrier Soft-Sided Pet Carrier, Small, Black
Bergan Comfort Carrier Soft-Sided Pet Carrier, Small, Black
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Carrier for my Holland Lop Bunny, June 20, 2014
I ordered the small size and it is perfectly roomy for my 3lb Lop. The small size would work perfect for a kitten or any animal under 5lbs. The bag is sturdy, the zippers lock together and perfect for my occasional (few times a year) use.

60th Wedding Anniversary Sofa Throw - 60th Anniversary Gift - Made in USA
60th Wedding Anniversary Sofa Throw - 60th Anniversary Gift - Made in USA
Offered by Jubilee Celebrations by Wellhaven
Price: $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, May 13, 2013
This is a very hard to find 60th anniversary gift that is practical and beautiful. The blanket was highly well received! I only hope that I get to see another couple hit their 60th anniversary so I can buy this again!

Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, in Stylish Black
Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, in Stylish Black
Price: $14.04
70 used & new from $11.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scale!, May 13, 2013
This scale works beautifully as described. It is very light weight and we love the tare features which allow us to measure the amount of food on our dinner plate rather than dirty a 2nd dish. It is only about 4" tall so it fits fine in our cabinets for storage as well. I am very happy with this purchase.

Toysmith Ginormous Shark Playset
Toysmith Ginormous Shark Playset
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $6.15
12 used & new from $4.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Never grew, July 18, 2012
The shark was all squished together and never grew. He had a big hole in his side. It was very disappointing considering the crocodile from toysmith was amazing!

Toysmith 8603 Ginormous Grow Crocodile, 32-Inches, Assorted Colors
Toysmith 8603 Ginormous Grow Crocodile, 32-Inches, Assorted Colors
Offered by 24hrs Deals
Price: $6.45
15 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE!, July 18, 2012
The croc started out pretty small and my kids left him in the pool. After about 4 days it was HUGE and I mean HUGE. Like 2 feet long big! They've played with him pretty hard and he's still hanging in there. The shark version of this toy was a bust. This one was totally worth it!

Toysmith Hatchin' Grow Turtle (Assorted Styles)
Toysmith Hatchin' Grow Turtle (Assorted Styles)
Offered by Tucker's Toy Shop
Price: $5.46
18 used & new from $2.63

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT A TURTLE! I GOT A CHICKEN!, July 12, 2012
The box the egg came in said turtle on a sticker, all of the photos on the egg were of a turtle, but when the egg cracked open it was actually a chicken. I have a very disappointed little 4 year old boy.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2013 9:34 AM PDT

Winnie the Pooh Toddler Bedding 4 Piece Set, Yummy Hunny Pink (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by YOURBABYSHOP
Price: $41.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, February 3, 2012
This set has bright vivid colors that haven't faded with being washed. The comforter is a microfiber comforter which is great for kids with allergies. It even comes with a top sheet which is very hard to come by in toddler sizes. My pooh loving daughter is thrilled to have this set as her first bedding for her new "big girl" bed. I'm even thinking of buying a 2nd as a back up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7