Profile for yahoojusnit > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

yahoojusnit RSS Feed

Tech Armor Kindle Fire HD 7" (2012 1st generation) Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protectors [3-Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $5.95
2 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have with Kindle Fire HD (7-inch), March 16, 2013
This screen protector is indeed only for the 7" Kindle Fire HD. I am thoroughly satisfied. If you follow the directions the application is flawless. Follow all of the steps in the directions, removing lint with the enclosed 'sticker' is essential. My application went on first-try with only bubbles around the edges until I used the card wrapped in lint-free cloth to flatten them out.

I will and would recommend this screen protector to any HD 7 user. The anti-glare matte finish is great and no touch functionality is lost whatsoever. Great product!

Yamaha YHT-S400BL Home Theater System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Yamaha YHT-S400BL Home Theater System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
5 used & new from $250.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, but still only a soundbar, March 5, 2012
This product is perfect for a small room.

If your TV supports ARC, you should notice an improvement in picture quality with the proper cables as well.

Don't expect to get more than a 3.1 channel system. That being said, this setup does a fantastic job of expanding the audio range without overpowering volume, thanks Yamaha!! At default settings it does not disturb a 3-bedroom house, yet still packs a nice punch.

I would recommend this system for anyone with a small room that wants to update to a nice, even digital sound system.

10k White Gold Black Diamond Stud Earrings (1/4 cttw)
10k White Gold Black Diamond Stud Earrings (1/4 cttw)
Price: $109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely satisfied, January 11, 2012
I purchased these earrings for my Sister-in-law as a Christmas present. She is incredibly difficult to buy for, and she was impressed. Thumbs up!

LG Infinia 42LV5500 42-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV (2011 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars JULY 26th 2011 --- BUY THIS TV!!!!!!!!!, July 26, 2011
I spent this past weekend replacing my HDTV. I did my homework online and looked around 4 different "brick-and-mortar" stores. I eventually picked it up at Best Buy for $739 on this past Sunday, Amazon had it for $729.

NOW TWO DAYS LATER THE AMAZON PRICE IS $679.

This TV originally retailed at $1099, and was just released in March. It is definitely the best deal going right now.

Happy hunting!!!

- Justin

Cisco-Linksys  WRT400N Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router
Cisco-Linksys WRT400N Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router
11 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds expectations., May 12, 2011
I work as a computer technician. My company has relied on Linksys/Cisco quality from the very beginning, and this router definitely delivers. I recently upgraded my home router to get some extra speed. I didn't get it at Amazon's current price, I bought it through work.

I would SERIOUSLY consider purchasing this router. Any negative comments are most likely due to lack of experience with networking hardware. Sometimes you need to read the user manual for best configuration, and it can still be somewhat difficult to understand.

This deal is too good to pass up.