Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for ALT > Reviews

Browse

ALT's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ALT RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Southpole Men's Jogger Pants In Fleece Fabric with Color Block Drop Crotch, Black, X-Large
Price: $22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, July 28, 2016
I ordered two pairs of these pants for my husband-- one in black and one grey. They were both supposed to be Large, but the black pair fit much smaller. They also reaked of chemicals. He wears them even though the don't fit well and likes them. The have begun to showing pulling after only a few months of wear.

Summer Infant Multi-Use Deluxe Wood Walk-Thru Gate, Dark Cherry
Summer Infant Multi-Use Deluxe Wood Walk-Thru Gate, Dark Cherry
Price: $56.24
33 used & new from $42.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it!, July 15, 2016
I love this baby gate! The door opens forward and back. I wish it could adapt to a banister but we just modified ours. This gate is attractive in person and works great!

General Finishes JH Gel Stain, 1/2 pint, Java

The Heir (The Selection)
by Kiera Cass
Price: $8.99
71 used & new from $4.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Struggled to like Eadlyn but this was the point!, July 12, 2016
I had a very hard time liking Eadlyn in this book. I do feel like that is exactly what Kiera was going for. Eadlyn is how I think a lot of women feel like they need to be-- strong and confident without being sensitive or letting anyone near. I felt like it was very interesting that Eadlyn was so disconnected from her people considering her mother was from the lower castes. I'm a little bit surprised that America didn't do more once she was Queen to shed some light on the lower castes as well. All the while, I did feel like this book was refreshing because whenever someone talks about a princess, they try to make her out to be this graceful woman whereas Eadlyn is rough around the edges and not graceful. She is guarded. Very good book!

simplehuman Slim Sink Caddy, Stainless Steel
simplehuman Slim Sink Caddy, Stainless Steel
Price: $12.99
9 used & new from $12.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Won't stick to sink, January 16, 2016
I too cannot get this to stick to my sink. I have a drop-in granite sink vs a stainless steel sink. My brother-in-law has a stainless sink and owns the same product. The product sticks to his sink but unfortunately will not stick to my sink. I really like the idea of this product so I am going to try and rig it to stick to my sink. I am however disappointed and will be returning if I can't get it to work.

Ziploc Flexible Totes, X-Large, 3 Count
Ziploc Flexible Totes, X-Large, 3 Count
Price: $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love, but..., November 23, 2015
I love these totes. However their sizing is weird. A XL feels more like a medium-small bag.

Majestic Pure Organic Shea Butter, 1 Pound
Majestic Pure Organic Shea Butter, 1 Pound
Price: $14.94
22 used & new from $14.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shea butter- will buy more!, November 23, 2015
Suprised by how wonderful this product is! A little goes a long way. I have naturally oily skin and so I go for products that do not leave a lot of residue or feel oily. This shea butter made my hands and arms soft but didn't feel heavy! I put it in body scrubs and bars of soap. It melted easily and a ltitle went a long way!

Viking Little Chubbies Gift Set - Pastel
Viking Little Chubbies Gift Set - Pastel
Offered by Maison Baby
Price: $12.95
14 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cars!, November 16, 2015
Love these cars! They are just as others described and as branded! Each car is so durable. I can tell they are well made and will last a long time. The wheels are soft plastic and do not look like they can pop off easily. I would buy more in a heartbeat. My daughter also loves the box they came in :).

BEARPAW Women's Meadow Winter Boot, Black, 7 M US
BEARPAW Women's Meadow Winter Boot, Black, 7 M US
Offered by ShoeSurfing
Price: Click here to see our price
12 used & new from $50.97

4.0 out of 5 stars These were too small for me. BUT, I ..., November 6, 2015
These were too small for me. BUT, I have owned a pair in the past of the same quality and they lasted me for years!

Franklin Sports Classic Badminton Set
Franklin Sports Classic Badminton Set
Price: $37.99
22 used & new from $34.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Great set-- However, November 6, 2015
Great set-- However...the net is HUGE! The pegs are thick plastic and do not seem to be that sturdy. This set would have been perfect if the net was considerably smaller.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4