Profile for B Taylor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B Taylor RSS Feed (Gilbert, Arizona United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Do A Dot Art Marker Rainbow 6-pack
Do A Dot Art Marker Rainbow 6-pack
Offered by Maison Drake
Price: $14.99
73 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for preschool age!, May 17, 2014
My daughter is 3 and she loves these. I also teach preschool and have a set for the class, they get used all the time. There is actually a good amount of paint in each marker. They are great for all kinds of projects and way less messy than paint.

Luigi Bormioli Social Ave Purple UR Vino Red Wine Glass, 22-1/4-Ounce, Set of 2
Luigi Bormioli Social Ave Purple UR Vino Red Wine Glass, 22-1/4-Ounce, Set of 2
Price: $12.21
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Elegant Glasses Makes Wine more Yummy!, January 2, 2014
Imagine your hand holding a plain old wine glass. Now imagine how your hand looks and how you feel holding a Luigi Bormioli custom wine glass. Pour me another glass please...and another... and another! Oh darn, I shouldn't if had that last glass of wine, I woke up late for work and I got fired! Oh well, more time for wine! Great glasses!

Will I Ever Be Good Enough?: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
Will I Ever Be Good Enough?: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
by Karyl McBride
Price: $9.04
106 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Gee where do I start?, May 25, 2013
This book helped me realize I wasn't completely crazy! I feel there are so many women out there dealing with these issues and they don't even know it. I am so glad the author took the time to write this. I will probably read it again at some point. If Karyl McBride ever needs some narcissistic mother stories for a future book I'd be happy to share. If you suspect your mother is a narcissist there is a good chance she is...take the time to read this book and begin to heal.

Melissa & Doug Beginner Pattern Blocks
Melissa & Doug Beginner Pattern Blocks
Price: $16.79
63 used & new from $14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Toddlers, May 25, 2013
My two year old has a lot of fun with this. It is good for teaching shapes, fine motor skills and colors. It is very sturdy and stays organized. I would recommend this toy for 2-4 year olds.

Getting to Calm: Cool-Headed Strategies for Parenting Tweens + Teens
Getting to Calm: Cool-Headed Strategies for Parenting Tweens + Teens
by Laura S. Kastner
Price: $14.24
81 used & new from $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Good advice, quick easy read., May 25, 2013
This book will help you feel better about your Teen or Tweens behavior. Most of the annoying behavior Teens and Tweens exhibit is normal and there are biological reasons for it. This book helped me understand how to maintain a healthy relationship with my kids during the Teen years. I recommend this book for parents of kids fifth grade though high school. I read it with a highlighter in hand and later went over good points in the book I had highlighted. It really helped me stay calm when my kids frustrated me.

Learning Resources Goodie Games Cookie Shapes
Learning Resources Goodie Games Cookie Shapes
Price: $18.99
18 used & new from $16.53

4.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loves it, May 25, 2013
My two year old likes playing with these cookies. She sorts them and takes them in and out of the jar. She isn quite ready for the game aspect of it yet maybe in a couple of months.

The Host: A Novel
The Host: A Novel
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: $16.99
523 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it!, March 23, 2013
This review is from: The Host: A Novel (Paperback)
Good job Stephenie! I enjoyed reading this book, it was interesting and original. The first couple hundred pages were interesting,toward the middle it got a little repetitive, then it picked back up the last couple hundred pages. The book made me think about individualism, altruism, love and what it is to be human. I look forward to catching the movie when it comes out.

Simply Bamboo Extra Large (20" X 20") Espresso Brown Bamboo Wood Square Serving Tray
Offered by Mountain Woods
Price: $119.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the ottoman, February 21, 2013
I use this tray to set wine and snacks on top of my ottoman, my cat thinks its a nice place to take a nap. It is made well and light weight. I do think it is a bit pricey, but just what I was looking for. It shipped really fast!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality T shirt, February 21, 2013
good quality cotton T shirt. Great blue color, true to color. good fit, true to fit. great for twilight fans who don't want to wear the movie poster.

Good Dog, Carl
Good Dog, Carl
by Alexandra Day
Price: $7.19
137 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally a nice book about a Rottweiler, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Good Dog, Carl (Paperback)
An adorable story of the relationship between a Rottweiler and a 2 year old baby. That sounds nice, until you realize, wait, did this mother just abandon her baby and leave a Rottweiler in charge of caring for her? Just kidding, we love Rottweilers and are glad to see a story that shows their true personality- caring, loving and loyal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3