Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
Profile for Wolverine > Reviews

Browse

Wolverine's Profile

Customer Reviews: 92

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wolverine RSS Feed (FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Tenergy Centura 9V 200mAh Low Self-Discharge NiMH Rechargeable Batteries (2pcs card)
Offered by Battery Superstore
Price: $8.95
2 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Batteries!, April 14, 2014
These last me about 2 years. I use them heavily in wireless microphones. There are no other manufacturers that make LSD 9 volt batteries of this high quality.

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
DVD ~ Will Ferrell
Offered by discountedmediaoutlet
Price: $6.20
145 used & new from $0.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Not horrible o.0, April 14, 2014
I didn't believe the reviews on amazon but they are pretty much right. This wasn't nearly as funny as the first. It had some super funny moments but they were few and far between. Still, it was good to see the gang back together and I will watch this again I'm sure. 60% of the time, it works every time in giving me a smile.

Martina McBride - Greatest Hits
Martina McBride - Greatest Hits
Price: $5.99
254 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 14, 2014
Before getting this cd I only had Martina's first album. I found out what I was missing after listening to this. Great stuff! Love her strong clean voice. Will be listening to this CD often.

Universal Toilet Tank Flush Lever, Chrome Finish Toilet Handle Fits Most Toilets
Price: $2.84
12 used & new from $2.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Replaced a plastic handle with this., April 14, 2014
This handle does seem to be strong but my plastic handle had been silent while this one makes a whole lot of noise. I will be replacing it with another plastic handle. Also, it didn't seem to fit quite right in my toilets standard hole.

Cadbury Easter Creme Egg, 1.2-Ounce Eggs (Pack of 48)
Cadbury Easter Creme Egg, 1.2-Ounce Eggs (Pack of 48)
Offered by Zevy Trading
Price: $37.99
5 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, April 14, 2014
I had my doubts about getting these thru the mail. I live in Florida and was afraid they would come partially melted. To my surprise they came in perfect shape and none had even began to melt. Just like the picture shows they are free floating in the box but that caused no issues.

Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Hand Cream, 3.5 Ounce
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Hand Cream, 3.5 Ounce
Price: $4.99
32 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down the best hand cream!, April 3, 2014
Fragrance free, dries fast and leaves the least greasy feel of all creams and really helps my dried out hands alot. I've tried alot of creams and this is the best.

Gravity (3D Blu-ray)
Gravity (3D Blu-ray)
DVD ~ Sandra Bullock
Price: $29.99
25 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Gravity (3D Blu-ray) (Blu-ray)
This movie wastes no time. It starts in space which is pretty cool. The story line was simple but this movie was more about being a feast for the eyes. Sandra and George did a great job with what little story there was. However, the action, cinematography, special affects and 3D affects were some of the best I've ever seen :-) You have to watch this movie at least once.

Arrow: Season 1 (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet)
Arrow: Season 1 (Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet)
DVD ~ Stephen Amell
Offered by Anchor*Media
Price: $29.99
22 used & new from $11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show!, April 3, 2014
I had never seen Smallville and after watching the first season of that show recently I wasn't all that impressed. Perhaps it gets better and I need to give it a chance. However, CW's next outing in the form of "Arrow" is just phenomenal from the beginning. Excellent acting, cinematography and story line. Sure you have your scenes where guys shoot at the hero with machine guns and nobody seems to know how to aim but all superhero shows have that. Just accept that Arrow is a fast runner and enjoy haha. I do like the fact that they picked an actor that looks like he could really do all the physicality of this comic hero.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse (H3S-00003)
Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse (H3S-00003)
Price: $20.99
140 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and not so good., April 3, 2014
First of all, Microsoft has nailed the use on any surface tech. It works on just about any surface without a mouse pad. I bought this for my tablet but it's not really a good travel mouse. I'd say this is more of a desktop mouse as it is pretty heavy and a bit bulky.

NBA 2K14 - Xbox 360
NBA 2K14 - Xbox 360
Offered by games_for_sale
Price: $18.99
143 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, April 3, 2014
This review is from: NBA 2K14 - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I've had a few variations of this game through the years and this one seems the most realistic. Excellent graphics and great control of characters. Passing can be picked off easier now and you can no longer jump all over a guy without fouling. I think its the best outing for 2K so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10