Profile for Cathy Ensyl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cathy Ensyl RSS Feed (Georgia)

Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo Inkjet Printer (2435B002)
Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo Inkjet Printer (2435B002)
23 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon PIXMA ip2600 Printer, February 3, 2009
I have had this printer only about a month, but so far it has performed well. It is just a simple printer -- no bells and whistles -- and, for my personal needs, is all I wanted. My only complaint has to do with the price of the ink cartridges for this model. I had a Canon prior to this model and the ink was much less expensive. I don't understand the difference, but maybe these cartridges last longer.

Dirt Devil 091020V Vibe  Bagged Upright
Dirt Devil 091020V Vibe Bagged Upright

4.0 out of 5 stars Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner, March 3, 2008
This vacuum cleaner was a very pleasant surprise. Since it was so inexpensive ($60), I wasn't expecting a vacuum with so much suction. It is much more powerful than my Hoover and cost half as much. There are two negatives I can easily live with: 1) the cord comes out of the vacuum very low to the floor and can easily get run over with the vacuum; and 2) when using the hose extension attachment, it falls off easily and is a bit of a nuisance. I particularly like one feature, which is that the attachments are used when the handle is in the upright position, and the down position is for carpet vacuuming. In other words, no manual setting is necessary.

Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch
Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch
Offered by Discount Watch Store
Price: $8.95
15 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive casual watch, January 18, 2008
This watch is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted an inexpensive, casual, everyday watch with a large face and easy-to-read numbers. It is also water resistant and the band is easy to hook. I can read the time without my glasses, and I couldn't be more pleased.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2012 12:46 PM PDT

Rubbermaid 7086 72-Inch Five-Shelf Shelving Unit
Rubbermaid 7086 72-Inch Five-Shelf Shelving Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubbermaid storage shelves, October 26, 2007
This 5-shelf unit by Rubbermaid is perfect for storage in my garage. It took only a few minutes to put together and seems very sturdy even though it is lightweight. I'm so pleased that I may purchase a second one.

Speedo Women's Wave Slide,Black,9 M
Speedo Women's Wave Slide,Black,9 M

3.0 out of 5 stars Speedo sandals, October 26, 2007
These sandals appear to be made well; however, they're almost a size larger than my usual shoe size. Also, they leave black scuff marks when I wear them indoors on my tile floors. They're fine for wearing around the yard as getting them wet won't hurt them. I would recommend buying a size smaller than normal.