Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Fishing Dries > Reviews

Browse

Fishing Dries' Profile

Customer Reviews: 184

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fishing Dries RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Holiness, Truth, and the Presence of God: A Penetrating Study of the Human Heart and How God Prepares It for His Glory
by Francis Frangipane
Price: $11.70
74 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Broadened my understanding on what holiness is, June 20, 2016
This books has challenged me greatly.

If you have come up in a religion that is big on outward standards and many rules that are called "holiness," you need this book. It will not cause or challenge you to change the things I just mentioned but it will push you to look deeper into yourself to complete God's work of holiness in your life.

Highly Recommended

SoftRound 24 Pack Foam Earbud Earpad Ear Bud Pad Replacement Sponge Covers for Ipod Iphone Itouch Ipad Headsets T-017-24P
Offered by L and C online
Price: $4.08
25 used & new from $0.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit my Plantronics Voyager Legend, June 20, 2016
Use these for may Plantronics Voyager Legend.

I always hook my Plantronics bluetooth on the button of my shirts. Sometimes when taking it out the foam piece falls off and I loose it.

These fit perfect. They are not quite a cushiony but they are still very comfortable.

Bluetooth Headphones TaoTronics Wireless Earphones for Running with Mic (Bluetooth 4.1, atp-X, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancelling, Sweatproof)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked them enough to buy another, June 20, 2016
I felt like I was taking a chance on the headphones because the price. However, I am glad I did.

I own several Bose products, so I know what high quality sounds like. However, it would be silly of me to even compare these two brands being that they are engineered, targeted and marketed for two different groups. Within the context of their price and intended market I give these five stars.

I needed something cordless so I could listen to audiobooks as lay in bed. I end up falling asleep with headphones on that isn't safe or good for the cords. These fit the bill and have worked great.

When I first put them I amazed at how well the cut noise out. I could barely hear others talking in the room.

They paired very quickly with my iPhone 6s. The charge lasts for several days. Every time I turn them on they connect immediately to my phone.

Several sizes and types of ear pieces are included. I found in these pieces that were included a set that locked the buds in my ears nice and firm.

Very pleased!

Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Jean, Dark Stonewash, 36x29
Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Jean, Dark Stonewash, 36x29
Price: $42.98
6 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Levi's!, June 7, 2016
Great jeans, great quality. I have worn only Levi's since I was in elementary school. They last long and wear slow. Every bit worth the price and its it great to find them a little cheaper here on Amazon.

4364 Dodge Ram 1500 Hood Lift Support Strut 2002-05, Set of 2
4364 Dodge Ram 1500 Hood Lift Support Strut 2002-05, Set of 2
Offered by Cars Empire
Price: $13.20
3 used & new from $13.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Install - perfect replacement, June 7, 2016
Very easy to install. Took maybe 10 minutes. Be sure and watch a help video if you don't know how to do it or you might break something.

These are holding up my hood as good or better than the originals.

Recommended

SoniShare New Replacement Toothbrush Heads for Philips Sonicare ProResults HX6013/HX6014, 4 Pack [8, 12, 20 Packs Available]
Offered by SoniShare
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Bristles Didn't stay firm very long, June 7, 2016
After being disappointed with the Sonimart branded heads I decided to give these a try. For the first ten days or so I thought I'd found a good replacement for the OEM brush heads. These were nice and stiff when I first got them on May 20. It is now June 7 and the bristles have gone soft already. It does feel like the brush heads do their job but I was hoping that they would maintain their firmness like the name brand ones do. If you like soft bristles then these will work for you. I won't be purchasing these again.

J5 Tactical J5 V1 Pro Hunter Orange Tactical Flashlight - The Original 300 lm Ultra Bright, LED Mini 3 Mode Flashlight, Hunter Orange
Offered by J5 Tactical Flashlights
Price: $29.95
4 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice dependable flashlight., May 3, 2016
For the price you can't complain.

We have these placed around the house in strategic places. Always reliable and great batter life.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality you can trust, March 10, 2016
My kid's school MacBook (2008) charger died. I initially ordered the cheaper option here on Amazon. However, I returned it and decided to try out Powerbit. So far so good. Works perfect and does not get hot. I would recommend this charger wall plug.

Inspired Basics Grill Gloves 662°F Heat Resistant Oven Gloves for Kitchen and Outdoor Cooking Gloves (One Pair)
Offered by Inspired Basics
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Work with small & medium hands great., March 5, 2016
Great gloves for grilling! I have used welding gloves in the past to handle hot items but they were unwieldy and hard to clean. These gloves don't 'look' like they ate anything special but the actually work better then tve welding gloves.
My hands are a small medium and I have found the gloves easy to manipulate and comfortable. The fingers in the gloves are not made for entire finger length. For this reason small fingers still feel confortable with this glove.
I use them to pick up hot grill grates and work close to the coals without any problem. Heat will transfer eventually but you'll feel the discomfort long before you get burned.
Highly recommended!

The Black Hand
The Black Hand
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye-opening account of a world I never knew existed, October 7, 2015
This review is from: The Black Hand (Kindle Edition)
An incredibly enlightening book. To those of us raised in average american homes and cities that are not exposed to gang violence and activity, this book will open your eyes to a world that you may have never realized existed. For those who are sheltered from the influence of gangs may this book serve as reason to give thanks. For those who are within the reach of impact it serves a great lesson on what not to do.
The book is very easy to read. And right in the middle when you may get a feeling that you've read all it has to offer it shocks you with the incredible senseless brutality of gang life.
This book should be put into the hands of every young person who is drawn into the false security and hope that the gang lifestyles deceitfully portrays.
I have read other books about gangs (Always running and My Bloody life) and these guys were boy scouts compared to Boxer Enriquez. The Black Hand is written better than either of the books just mentioned. It is also much cleaner.

I highly recommend it.