Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for SJ > Reviews

Browse

SJ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SJ RSS Feed (PIttsburgh)

Page: 1 | 2
Avenir Flower Bike Basket (White, Large)
Avenir Flower Bike Basket (White, Large)
Offered by Sunrise Cyclery
Price: $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts, cheap, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Avenir Flower Bike Basket (Sports)
We got this basket to go on a trike for my daughter's first birthday. It arrived with only one mounting strap (supposed to include two) and one of the three flowers was broken and missing its attachment. Shop around, this item is very poor quality garbage.

Nostalgia CFF-600 Stainless-Steel 2-Tier Chocolate Fondue Fountain
Nostalgia CFF-600 Stainless-Steel 2-Tier Chocolate Fondue Fountain
Offered by masolut
Price: $57.50
9 used & new from $15.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, May 20, 2011
I bought this fountain for a friend's wedding shower. The day of, we set it up and lo and behold it didn't work at all. We had to let the chocolate sit in the bottom since the motor was shot out of the box. I really regretted not spending a little bit more and having a working item. It was really upsetting.

Slapstick or Lonesome No More!
Slapstick or Lonesome No More!
by Kurt Vonnegut
Price: $10.00
153 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful thought, May 20, 2011
What if we all could be lonesome no more? This book is wistful, fantastical, hilarious, and poignant. I have somehow read it three times since purchasing and it has worked it's way into a constant place in my bag. Read it. You won't regret it.

NHL Stanley Cup Hockey Table Game (NY Rangers / Boston Bruins)
NHL Stanley Cup Hockey Table Game (NY Rangers / Boston Bruins)
Price: $99.95
3 used & new from $98.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, May 20, 2011
My husband loves this table hockey set. The best part is that you can change out the players to different teams. I'm really glad we bought it and guests love playing with it too.

Microcards: Review Cards for Medical Students
Microcards: Review Cards for Medical Students
by Sanjiv Harpavat MD
Edition: Cards
51 used & new from $1.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost its own book, May 20, 2011
These cards are VERY comprehensive. Not for quick review. They can literally replace your micro book. That being said, the info is organized very well on each card and I probably would prefer to use them in place of a book. They're just not your typical quick flashcard.

Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed
Price: $329.00
108 used & new from $220.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the perfect lens, May 20, 2011
This lens has taken my photography to a new level. It's versatile and great quality. I wish I had started out with this lens and saved myself a lot of money along the way. This lens belongs in every photographer's collection.

Innovative Technology ITRS-600BRN USB Turntable Suitcase with Audio Editing Software (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Unique, May 20, 2011
Bought this as a gift for my brother. We both loved it. It's in a beautiful case and is a great conversation piece. I want one for myself now!

NMS Surgery Casebook (National Medical Series for Independent Study)
NMS Surgery Casebook (National Medical Series for Independent Study)
by Bruce E. Jarrell
100 used & new from $0.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, May 20, 2011
While there are better books for pimping questions, this one is great for quick review before individual surgeries. It's easy to read and emphasizes important points. I think it's a must-have.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy again, May 20, 2011
They look good, but the strap is super flimsy and sized strangely. Had to cut it open and modify it to wear. Also the horns peeled immediately. Not good quality.

Lange Pathology Flash Cards, Second Edition (LANGE FlashCards)
Lange Pathology Flash Cards, Second Edition (LANGE FlashCards)
by Suzanne Baron
Edition: Cards
63 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive, May 20, 2011
I loved these cards. I used these to study more than any book. There are no pictures so you can't use them alone, but if you're like me and need more interactive learning, you will love these. They're great at emphasizing important points.

Page: 1 | 2