Profile for Talltalk > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Talltalk "San" RSS Feed (MIchigan)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Classic Pyramid Solitaire FREE Card Game
Classic Pyramid Solitaire FREE Card Game

3.0 out of 5 stars ok...time filler, February 20, 2015
Often you get what you pay for....having said that it is a fun game BUT my trouble with it is that everytime you leave and come back you are starting from level 1. Also the count down clock is so FAST you can't beat it. That is unrealistic. For a 10 min time filler it is ok. Must be able to quickly asses the numbers of the card in front of you to know which move to make.

Angelina 6-Pair NEON Referee Knee High Socks #2539NS_9-11
Angelina 6-Pair NEON Referee Knee High Socks #2539NS_9-11
Offered by TRENDSup Collection
Price: $26.99

3.0 out of 5 stars You are buying color; not quality...., September 16, 2014
I have other Angelina socks that I wear to sleep in; I was looking for some to wear during the day. Since these were more expensive than the white ones I currently have I made the incorrect assumption that they would be a little bit better quality. Not the case - they are just as thin as the white set I paid a lot less for; so I was quite disappointed. Too much trouble to send them back, but I have learned my lesson. I will wear them in the spring and fall but they are in no way warm enough for winter wear.

Angelina 12-Pair NEON Referee Knee High Socks #2539WN_9-11
Angelina 12-Pair NEON Referee Knee High Socks #2539WN_9-11
Offered by Angelina Hosiery
Price: $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleep socks only, September 16, 2014
I have to wear socks to sleep in that cover my calf. These fill the bill without being too bulky or heavy. This is my second set. The first set lasted a little over a year. I do not hand wash or dry them, I just throw them in with the rest of the "white" load. They began to lose their ability to stay up about the same time I started wearing through the bottom. I would not recommend these socks for any use other than sleeping. The phrase that sticks in my mind; "you get what you pay for" I think best describes these socks. For my use they are the right price.

Fruit Bump
Fruit Bump

3.0 out of 5 stars so far fun...., June 1, 2014
This review is from: Fruit Bump (App)
We have just started so it is hard to give it an overall review. So far nice but a bit boring when it auto fills everything.

4 Little Squares
4 Little Squares

3.0 out of 5 stars guessing pictures, March 30, 2014
This review is from: 4 Little Squares (App)
This is a fun game....although sometimes the small pictures are a bit misleading. Some of the cities are not as famous to a younger generations. For free it is a nice game...I would not pay for it.

Can You Escape
Can You Escape

4.0 out of 5 stars finished, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Can You Escape (App)
It was a little tricky....the higher you went the harder it was to figure out. I liked it and enjoyed the challenge. It definitely made you think. Many games on the kindle don't require you to think.

Bubble Mania
Bubble Mania

3.0 out of 5 stars soso game, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Bubble Mania (App)
This was downloaded by my daughter seeking something similar to Bubble Shooter. She was highly disappointed and after viewing it with her I would agree. I will probably delete this game. Not in anyway similar or even in the same category as the previously mentioned game.

Bubble Shooter free(classic)
Bubble Shooter free(classic)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice game for 9 yr old, September 9, 2013
This review is from: Bubble Shooter free(classic) (App)
I downloaded this game on the advice of a friend. I was looking for something to download onto my daughters kindle that would fill time when we stuck waiting somewhere, as an option to always reading. She loves the game and like that it requires her to think ahead about where to pop bubbles and what consequence popping that bubble will have on the outcome of her game. My biggest frustration with the game is that you cannot pause the game while you are shooting bubbles on a particular level. She occasionally needs to pause her games and if this one has that feature I have been unable to help her locate it.

2 Pics 1 Phrase Word Game
2 Pics 1 Phrase Word Game

2.0 out of 5 stars Very difficult for my nine year old, July 31, 2013
This review is from: 2 Pics 1 Phrase Word Game (App)
This is a very difficult game. The answers are sometimes phrases that she has never heard. You have to be at least 40+ to remember some of the phrases. She is constantly coming to us for help. I didn't download this game to just end up frustrating her but that is what I did.

4 Pics 1 Word: Extra Words
4 Pics 1 Word: Extra Words

4.0 out of 5 stars more fun, July 25, 2013
This review is from: 4 Pics 1 Word: Extra Words (App)
Love that when my daughter completed the first level....there were more words to guess. Wonderful that they realized that people would want to keep playing. Sometimes even I have struggled to help her solve the puzzles...not always easy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6