Profile for SaraNK21 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SaraNK21 RSS Feed

RCA DRC6272 7-Inch Twin Mobile DVD Players - play two different DVDs!
RCA DRC6272 7-Inch Twin Mobile DVD Players - play two different DVDs!
Offered by Frugal Buys CA LLC
Price: $126.99
10 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING DVD PLAYERS!!!, March 20, 2011
I was a little skeptical on buying these due to a few reviews I saw. However I received them fast and am completely satisfied! We needed something with a remote first off and it was hard finding a dual set that had one. I saw these and was very impressed. TWO remotes, the screens can play the same movie on both OR separate movies on each screen!!! Both screens have their own remotes so there is no confusing them. Also you could put them in separate vehicles!! CRYSTAL CLEAR PICTURE, GREAT sound quality, easy to use and set up. I LOVE the fact that it came with 2 power adapters for the car. one that is a single cord for one screen and the other is a dual so it can power both screens at the same time. Due to the fact that we have one child forward facing and one rear facing these come in handy since we have to have both screens plugged in separately so that the cords reach where needed. The way that they open to put the discs in is very nice. simple button on top and the screen opens forward. The skip protection on them is wonderful as well. We we're in the middle of our trip to MI to visit family - just me, my two girls and our two dogs - and we were getting ready to head back to VA. So having GOOD dvd players to replace the ones we had that died was a MUST! and they HAD to have remotes since I could reach back and start/stop/adjust the movie while driving that far. Overall I would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone!! Great price, great customer service and wonderful product!!

Toy Story 3
Toy Story 3
DVD ~ Tom Hanks
Price: $19.96
25 used & new from $12.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful movie!, March 20, 2011
This review is from: Toy Story 3 (DVD)
Purchased this for my girls since they love anything toy story. Got it at a GREAT price. It was on sale for $8.99!!! they LOVE IT!! thank you for the great deal Amazon.com!