Profile for laurine bagby > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

laurine bagby RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cell
Cell
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars He Did It AGAIN !!!, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Cell (Kindle Edition)
This is 'Robin Cook' again keeping you on your toes. He needs to stop writing such good stories that keep you awake till above my bed time. I just can't put the book down. Keep it up, can't wait till the next one. (hint) could you write the books faster.

Hostage (A Bishop/SCU Novel)
Hostage (A Bishop/SCU Novel)
by Kay Hooper
109 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I say chills, January 29, 2014
Kay Hooper where have you been all my life. Just started reading her about a year ago and bought like eight of her books of this
line of writing to get caught up. Some of them I stayed up till the wee hours reading. The books should have their own lights
out switch.

Accused: A Rosato & Associates Novel
Accused: A Rosato & Associates Novel
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Lisa is moving up in the world, January 29, 2014
good story, keeps you going, heart pounding, what is gonna happen next. I am just getting used to Lisa style of writing but I will
put her on my list from now on.

Sudoku For Dummies
Sudoku For Dummies
by Andrew Heron
Price: $8.29
178 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the regular for dummies books, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Sudoku For Dummies (Paperback)
It helps you get in on the craze for Sudoku but did not give it 5 stars cause I was a little disappointed that the book looks regular size
but is actually small pocketbook size and me being a beginner I wanted and thought I was getting the regular large size as in a regular size mystery book.

Silencing Eve (Eve Duncan)
Silencing Eve (Eve Duncan)
by Iris Johansen
Price: $23.64
290 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not put this down, January 29, 2014
I had been waiting months and months for this book. It was kinda mean of Iris Johansen to make me wait for the finally, but it never
is a finally. But since the last book I had found myself going back to that book time and time again trying to find clues to what could
be next. Oh so worth the wait. You do not really have to read all the trilogy plus 'Quinn, Bonnie ,Sara' to actually get the gist but
it helps a lot to read the trilogy of 'Eve" to understand ,but if you have been keeping up with the saga you know. Okay, so what's
next. I can't wait.

The Polaris Protocol (A Pike Logan Thriller)
The Polaris Protocol (A Pike Logan Thriller)
by Brad Taylor
Price: $19.53
91 used & new from $7.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Not one of my normal mystery writers so...., January 29, 2014
I decided to give it a try. I normally read John Sandford, James Patterson, Patricia Cromwell, J.D.Robb, and such. Needed something
to hold me over till one of my regulars came out with a book. Took some getting into, but good.

The Fall of Lucas Kendrick (Hagen)
The Fall of Lucas Kendrick (Hagen)
by Kay Hooper
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.19
133 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A surprise, January 29, 2014
I was going thru new books coming out and noticed the 'Kay Hooper" series. This is not one of her FBI psychic's.
A good book finished it, but it took me a while. Not my cup of tea.

Fear Nothing: A Detective D.D. Warren Novel (Detective D. D. Warren Book 7)
Fear Nothing: A Detective D.D. Warren Novel (Detective D. D. Warren Book 7)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars She does it again, January 29, 2014
Lisa Gardner is getting up there with Cromwell, Patterson and John Sandford. As I start a new mystery I try to start figuring out
'who dunnit as soon as possible. I was completely stumped and could not seem to put the book down. I wanted to get to the end
and actually see who was the 'perp'. Keep them coming, waiting on next one.

Under Armour Men's Charged Cotton® Storm Pants Extra Extra Large True Gray Heather
Offered by Extreme-Pie

2.0 out of 5 stars I went looking for Under Armour on Amazon's site, January 26, 2014
I was shopping on Amazon's site for a pair of winter cold gear Under Armour size 3x. I ordered them, did not receive them till the
next week after Christmas , because of the weather.(that I understand), but when I pulled them out the bag and read the notes
they are not actually sold by Amazon but by another company that offers no refund but exchange or credit. The pants are the correct
size but are fitted. Therefore too too small for me, so what do I do now for a $65+ dollars of pants. I am starting to stop shopping
at Amazon with there making me pay for returns on books that I get that I already have. Getting disappointed at a place I have been
shopping at for several years including my "Kindle". Not happy

Cross My Heart (Alex Cross)
Cross My Heart (Alex Cross)
by James Patterson
Price: $29.00
356 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars James Patterson does it again, January 26, 2014
This one started out the same with Alex and his family and all the other little stories going on in the back ground.
I won't spoil the end for you but my tissues were out at the end. WHEN DOES THE NEXT ONE COMES OUT ??????
WHEN????