Profile for B. Baynard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Baynard "mamaboo7907" RSS Feed (South Carolina)

The First Years Ignite Stroller, Pop of Pink
The First Years Ignite Stroller, Pop of Pink
Price: $59.99
9 used & new from $59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Description is a bit misleading, but it is pretty., September 3, 2013
I purchased this stroller because my daughter had double hip surgery and needed a way to move around with the huge casts on her legs. The description says it reclines, and while it is a fairly reasonable price, it does not recline the way it says it does. 90 degrees is straight up and down, this maybe reclined to 60-75 degrees if you were lucky. The crotch strap is a joke and very tight for something that is rated to fifty pounds. (My daughter is 32 lbs. The strap fit her very tightly and will have to be something we modify soon.) $65 for a pink and black glorified umbrella stroller that is described like the larger, cushier strollers is a bit much. We ended up buying a wagon to be able to move her around. Yes, I did read the other reviews before I purchased this stroller.

Magic the Gathering M14 Core Set 2014 Deck Builder's Toolkit
Magic the Gathering M14 Core Set 2014 Deck Builder's Toolkit
Offered by The Gaming Broker
Price: $32.00
11 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is called a toolkit for a reason...., August 24, 2013
I have seen many complaints from others looking for just 2014 cards. The description is quite clear about what you receive in this box. My husband and son just started getting into Magic three weeks ago after a convention. We are learning as we go. This is a great deal for beginners or someone who hasn't been playing long. There was a pleasant mix of 2014, 2013, Gatecrash, and Ravnica. My son is excited to try out new cards in his deck to build a better deck.

Ride the Lightning (Tales of the Darkworld Book 4)
Ride the Lightning (Tales of the Darkworld Book 4)
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So good and grab your kleenex!!!, March 27, 2013
I bought this upon the recommendations of the author. A friend asked a very important question and Ms Valentine gave an excellent answer along with using this book as an illustration. I was intrigued enough to snap this baby up.

Emily and Vahid's story is rip-your-heart-out-shake-it-up-and-put-it-back-in-again good. Their mistakes and missteps rang so clear and true to me. True enough that it jumped off my Kindle screen and grabbed my heart bad enough I cried. This is a true love story of a pair of normal, imperfect people (well, normal for shape-shifters). This is the first book I have read by Ms Valentine and I will be snapping up more soon.

Gale Force (SoulShares Book 2)
Gale Force (SoulShares Book 2)
Price: $5.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first book. Can't wait for more!!, March 13, 2013
I read "Hard as Stone" and reviewed it as well. I loved the story and the set up of the world. My complaints were few. It left me impatiently waiting for more. With "Gale Force" Ms Ni Coileain further weaves the story of her world with Josh the tattoo artist and Connall the Fae sent through the Pattern after he refused to unbalance the Fae realm for the whim of a spoiled Noble Fae. Connall literally comes to Earth right at Josh's feet and they don't stop til the end. This story grabbed me at a time few others could. More, PLEASE????????

Hard as Stone (SoulShares Book 1)
Hard as Stone (SoulShares Book 1)
Price: $5.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the next one!!!, November 20, 2012
I greatly enjoyed Hard as Stone. As an avid reader, the story drew me in and the world kept me glued to my Kindle, unwilling to put it down. There was a nice build up, plenty of heat, and someone you would love to smack around because he is such a jerk. Kevin and Tiernan made me laugh and cry. I can't wait to see what comes their way next.

Disclaimer: I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

Marshal of Hel Dorado (Fevered Hearts #1)
Marshal of Hel Dorado (Fevered Hearts #1)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Romance with Sexy Cowboys and a paranormal twist!, February 3, 2012
I don't typically read westerns, but Marshal of Hel Dorado certainly has me coming back for more. Sam and Scarlett's story has all the things I like to find in a romance: stolen gold, mysterious gifts, a rock solid hero, and a feisty, sassy heroine. I am eagerly anticipating the next in this series and am off to buy more books by Ms Long.

Mistress's Master (Men in Blue Book 3)
Mistress's Master (Men in Blue Book 3)
Price: $4.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring your wild side and a fan, October 23, 2011
I have been a fan of Ms Rylon since I bought an anthology with one of her stories in it. I have the first two stories in the series, but you don't need them in order to read MM.

This is a richly drawn story with heavy BDSM elements. I actually knew the practices used in this book. =) If you aren't into them, this may not be the book for you.

The heat between Master Jeremy and Mistress Lily almost melted my ereader. All I can say is more please and I hope Jambrea, Clint, and Matt get their own story.

Dark Empress (The Onic Empire)
Dark Empress (The Onic Empire)
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite books, October 12, 2011
Although this is book 5 in the series, you don't need read the other ones as this one can stand alone. Dark Empress has everything I love in a book: great setting, a character I love to hate, and smoking hot sex. My favorite character is Gabriyel. His strength and determination to protect Farjika from herself and himself made me fall in love with him. My only complaint is I would have liked to heard more of the back-story of Avalith, Errion and Lorren's home planet. Otherwise, it is a well written book with humor, political intrigue, and plenty of love in and out of the bed.

A Rock and A Hard Place (Neuri/Psychic Hunters)
A Rock and A Hard Place (Neuri/Psychic Hunters)

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but goood, March 31, 2011
I bought this after seeing it on both authors' Facebook pages. I have been a fan of Charlene for some time and actually had been missing her work. I really haven't read much of Sasha's work, but she is not a complete unknown to me. Both stories tie into other work, but as others have said it was easy to pick up and follow the story lines. I am fast reader and had this read in a half an hour. They are great stories for the money. My only complaint was that they weren't longer...But, they always say to leave them wanting more. Five stars all the way!!!!

Wicked Empress (The Onic Empire)
Wicked Empress (The Onic Empire)
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars hot with a HEA :), March 15, 2011
Warning this book does contain m/m, m/m/f, and m/f/m sex

I picked up this because I had read a teaser on Anitra's website and it sounded awesome. Even though I have picked up mid series, I didn't feel left out of the "loop". Anitra writes steamy scenes, political intrigue, and they have a Happily Ever After. I could not put this down. Wicked Empress is everything I look for in an erotic romance and more.