Profile for Nathan Wehrman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nathan Wehrman RSS Feed (Montana USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
Offered by My Kitchen Center
Price: $648.95
6 used & new from $625.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The presets are well worth the extra cost., December 23, 2014
The presets are SOOOO nice. We use this every day for protein shakes and various other things. I just dump in my ingredients, flip it to shake and hit start and walk away. Then when it's done I take out my shake, fill the jar half full and add a dab of soap. Flip it to clean and hit start and walk away. Rinse and it's all done/clean. Also, the hot soup setting makes soups about as easy as it gets. Put it all in, set to soup, hit start and walk away and wait for your food to finish.

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Extended Edition [HD]
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Extended Edition [HD]
DVD
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Because you need it, December 23, 2014
It's got good stuff and it's neat. Plus the added scenes, run time and overall awesomeness is awesome. Therefore, you need and want the Extended Edition.

12-Inch Green Earth Wok by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $26.99

3.0 out of 5 stars 4 months and no longer non-stick even with re-oiling and proper treatment, November 17, 2014
I've had it now for just over 3 months (purchased Aug 04, current date Nov 17 2014) and it was an amazing pan to begin with. I took it out, read the directions and oiled it as directed. I maintained the heat as directed, never used it in a dish washer (hand washed it only) and re-oiled it periodically as that can help with most non-stick pans. However, it's been getting worse and worse. Finally today we made some egg whites in it this morning and it's been soaking and we periodically scrub it for about 9 hours now and it won't come off. It just slowly degrades and quits working. However, it's the greatest non-stick pan ever for about 30 days.

Used on Frigidaire Professional Glass Range.

Echo Jaipur 18 by 18-Inch Polyester Fill Pillow, White
Echo Jaipur 18 by 18-Inch Polyester Fill Pillow, White
Offered by Designer Living
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Detail, March 4, 2013
Those little designs on the pillow are actually little 'buttons' all sewn on. The detail and craftsmanship is amazing and the colors are vibrant.

Traeger PEL313 Apple Barbecue Pellets, 20-Pound
Traeger PEL313 Apple Barbecue Pellets, 20-Pound
Price: $27.28
20 used & new from $11.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pellets tons of smoke, March 4, 2013
I use these in my Masterbuilt electric smoker and two handfuls puts out enough smoke for a 4lb pork shoulder over a 14 hour smoke.

Classic Accessories Hickory Square Smoker Cover, Large
Classic Accessories Hickory Square Smoker Cover, Large
Price: $25.92
25 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for Masterbuilt 40 inch smoker, January 22, 2013
I needed a cover for my Masterbuilt 40 inch smoker and couldn't seem to find anything. I stumbled on a forum where someone said that the large version of this product fit and sure enough it's fantastic. It fits snug enough to not blow off and it protects well and looks great. Nice and thick and it appears to be waterproof. The only downside that I've found in using it for this is that you have to remove the pellet loader to get it all the way down but I just took it out and set it inside so it's really not a big deal.

Gefen DVI to HDMI Cable 6 feet Male-Male
Gefen DVI to HDMI Cable 6 feet Male-Male
Offered by Cellular Concepts (US Seller)
Price: $3.82
31 used & new from $1.45

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased it for my Raspberry Pi, January 14, 2013
I bought this so I could connect my Raspberry Pi ($35 ARM based Linux computer) to a monitor and it worked great. Felt sturdy enough, fit well and did what I needed.

Nighthawk
Nighthawk
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for a great price!, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Nighthawk (Kindle Edition)
It's always nice to see an author that cared enough about what they were writing about to ensure that every detail and fact was soundly based on historical evidence. Every word feels carefully crafted and reviewed and picked over to ensure that it's got that great level of detail.

All of the technical aspect aside it's also a great book!

New Apple iPad 2 and New iPad 3 Leather pu Folio Case Stand with magnetic sleep mode- (Black) for the Apple iPad 2 Wifi / 3g Model 16gb, 32gb, 64gb By Gsastore

2.0 out of 5 stars Sleep/Standby Function Does not work!, July 7, 2011
So I saw this case. It was exactly what I wanted. A nice case without some funky clasp to fiddle with. The cover holds shut nicely due to the magnets. So Why give it one star? Because it doesn't do what they said it would. SLEEP MODE DOESN'T WORK. I bought three of them and none of them work. The way an iPad sleep function works is that a magnet along the right side will trigger it. So I pulled the case of and slid it along it. They placed the magnet in the wrong spot when they built the case so the sleep/wake function won't work. If I would have known that didn't work I'd have bought a different case.

On the plus side it's a decent build, doesn't cover any of the ports and the weak magnet is nice for keeping it shut. The added strap to hold in the iPad is a welcome feature too. So a few nice things and one false advertisement gained this a 2 star rating. I talked to Amazon about it and they offered a free refund (love their support). Rather than mess with all of that I just opted to live with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2011 6:39 PM PDT

Sound Storm Laboratories SHP Stereo Headphones
Sound Storm Laboratories SHP Stereo Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Did Everything I needed!, June 27, 2011
I have a 2006 Jeep Commander and my kids have used these in the third row seat and the second row just fine. In fact they seem to work so well that my children now yell at each other to talk about the movie and I simply turn up the radio lol. I didn't have to configure or do anything I simply handed them each the headphones, showed them the power switch and they've been great since then. I have a 4 year old and 8 year daughter that use these and neither have any issues with fit, sound or function.

Page: 1 | 2