Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for DJ > Reviews

Browse

DJ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DJ RSS Feed

Dog Breath
Dog Breath
by Dav Pilkey
Price: $6.99
149 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great children's book, March 24, 2012
This review is from: Dog Breath (Paperback)
My 7 year old daughter & 8 year old son both find this book hilarious and sweet. It was a major hit!

The Seven Levels of Intimacy: The Art of Loving and the Joy of Being Loved
The Seven Levels of Intimacy: The Art of Loving and the Joy of Being Loved
by Matthew Kelly
Price: $14.11
129 used & new from $2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for everyone, June 6, 2011
One of the best books Ive EVER read. Insightful, truthful, such an easy read. Ordered a copy for my significant other & several copies for my closest friends. A must read for anyone in ANY type of relationship. Most concepts applicable to children, friends, even coworkers & strangers, etc but definitely perfect for significant others. Explores the TRUE meaning of intimacy, not to be confused with sex. 5 stars!

Why Am I Here?
Why Am I Here?
by Matthew Kelly
Price: $14.44
51 used & new from $7.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing childrens book, June 6, 2011
This review is from: Why Am I Here? (Hardcover)
Simple and perfect worded, this childrens book speaks true and encourages values that seem lost in todays world. Love it! So did my 6&8 year olds.

A Snowman Named Just Bob
A Snowman Named Just Bob
by Mark Kimball Moulton
98 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, January 3, 2011
Loved this book so much I bought it for my children as well as my best friend's children. Fast shipping, would recommend. Thank you.

Fat Brain Toy Co Reptangles
Fat Brain Toy Co Reptangles
Offered by Amazing Odyssey Inc
Price: $27.69
56 used & new from $18.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 3, 2011
This review is from: Fat Brain Toy Co Reptangles (Toy)
My kids (ages 5 & 7) both love this toy although the 5 year old daughter is more enthused than my 7 year old son. It'd be great it if came with more pieces, I think my son was easily bored with it but for kids ages 3-6 I think it's great.

Children's Kid's Fabric Ergonomic Task Computer Chair, Orange
Children's Kid's Fabric Ergonomic Task Computer Chair, Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, January 3, 2011
We've only had it a few weeks but it seems to hold up well, is a great color true to the photograph & my son is pleased with it. Would recommend.