Profile for Greg Kazakov > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Greg Kazakov RSS Feed

Child Craft Shoal Creek Ready-to-Assemble Storage Chest, Jamocha
Child Craft Shoal Creek Ready-to-Assemble Storage Chest, Jamocha
Offered by Portlight
Price: $89.97
6 used & new from $73.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, elegant toy chest, April 19, 2014
I am very pleased with this toy box. We are getting a crib and dresser from BuyBuyBaby, but did not like their small selection of toy chests. This dark espresso color beautifully matches our dark pergo floor as well as the baby furniture.

What's also great is it has a metallic latch arm inside, so when you open the lid, it stays open on it's own; no need to worry about it landing on a child's head. A light amount of pressing down onto the lid closes it nicely.

Definitely recommend to anyone thinking about getting it.

Hardball
Hardball
DVD
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the worst movies I ever saw, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Hardball (Amazon Instant Video)
I felt compelled to write a review for this movie due to the lack of sufficient 1-star reviews. I remember watching this film years ago when it first came out in theaters. This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I would say it's up there with The Green Hornet.

The acting is so terrible. I don't have any bias against Keanu Reeves; I've enjoyed watching his films ever since Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. I also understand that he has a limited acting range. But even with me grading on a curve, his horrible acting and terrible dialogue/directing/story makes this one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Crucial 4GB Kit (2GBx2) DDR2 800MHz (PC2-6400) CL6 SODIMM 200-Pin Notebook Memory Modules CT2KIT25664AC800
Price: $48.99
61 used & new from $43.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick shipping, October 15, 2013
Product came fast. I installed it into my used 2009 Macbook without issue. Very pleased that it works since official Mac memory is more expensive.

E-Z Ink Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement For HP 74XL CB336WN & 75XL CB338WN (3 Black, 2 Color)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value around, May 5, 2013
I was a bit nervous after reading some reviews about having issues with the printer cooperating with these ink cartridges. However, after replacing my empty, original HP ink cartridges with these color & black ones, they work just fine! I did get an initial message on the LCD screen of my printer regarding the black ink being empty (which is not). Also, I ran an alignment page, and after doing so, the printer works perfectly fine; no more error messages.

I would highly recommend this anyone with a compatible printer.

Komputerbay 2GB ( 2 X 1GB ) DDR DIMM (184 PIN) 333Mhz DDR333 PC2700 DESKTOP MEMORY
Offered by Komputerbay
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Installed and works, customer is happy!, April 30, 2013
Memory works, computer is way faster now. Good price, quick shipment. The thing with these pieces of memory is that the older they get, the more expensive they become, so if you are thinking about ordering some for an older computer - the sooner the better.

RCA VH47N 2-Way Signal Splitter (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
RCA VH47N 2-Way Signal Splitter (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $4.37
36 used & new from $0.03

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, February 2, 2013
Only one of the outputs worked on this 2way splitter. I verified this by using known good coaxial cables and working devices.

Wild-us Cable Tester +Crimp Crimper +100 Rj45 Cat5 Cat5e Connector Plug Network Tool Set
Offered by fromWarehouse
Price: $13.37
6 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bang for your buck, January 25, 2013
Made a few cat5 cables, tester works great and quickly. I made a mistake on one RJ-45 end (the 4 pin was open) and the cable tester skipped the #4 light during testing. Upon replacing the faulty end and retesting it - all lights confirmed it works.

Black & Decker CDC180ASB 18-Volt Compact Drill
Black & Decker CDC180ASB 18-Volt Compact Drill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drill for the price, October 24, 2009
I was looking for something cheap as my first drill. From checking many different stores and drills, this was the best choice for the money. I used this successfully for installing 3 over-the-range microwaves. I bought large Irwin drill bits to cut big holes through drywall and cabinetry, and this drill performed fine. This also
saves you a ton of time having to use a screwdriver to assemble something.

FYI: The 20 accessories that come with this drill are drill bits and screwdriver bits. They are of good quality and that alone saves you some $10-$15 bucks from having to buy it separately with another drill.

This is not a hammer drill so you will not be able to drill through concrete or other strong material. Some places of drywall was difficult for me to drill through, but with maximum drill power and forward-force I was able to make it through.

The battery lasts well for me, one thing that is good is to keep charging it in between working, or while you are taking 30mins for a lunch break. It held its charge for over 2 weeks when I had it in storage between uses.

One suggestion is to have some kind of indicator to let you know when it's fully charged. There are no lights whatsoever to tell you it's charging or it's got a charge. But if you do it like me and plug it in the night before working then you're fine.

Again, for $50 bucks shipped you can't beat this drill. If you're looking for the best then go for DeWalt, but if you need something around the house, or maybe helping out a neighbor install whatever, this is an excellent choice.

Magellan Maestro 3100 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
Magellan Maestro 3100 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
6 used & new from $34.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive paper weight, January 16, 2009
Read my lips: DO NOT BUY THIS UNIT!

I have only used the Maestro 3100 maybe 5 times. It is now broken.

Here's the deal: It has a built-in rechargeable battery, so you can use it portably. But guess what! Once that battery fails to hold any charge whatsoever, the whole unit won't work! It will not turn on for more than 5 seconds, then goes into standby.

You know when I decided to buy this GPS, I wasn't going to go hiking, I just want it to sit on my dashboard of my car and use it while being plugged in. I could give a rats a_ss about using it outdoors.

My unit hasn't been working for well over 5 months, the unit is 13 months old. Unfortunately my unit is out of warranty by 1 month and their tech support would only sell me another new or used unit at a discount.

PLEASE TAKE IT FROM MY BAD EXPERIENCE: DONT BUY ANY MAGELLAN PRODUCT EVER!!!!!

I heard Garmins are the way to go.

If this review prevents one customer from throwing their money away on buying a Magellan product, then the 5 minutes I spent writing this review was well worth it.