Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Vickie Dean > Reviews

Browse

Vickie Dean's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vickie Dean RSS Feed

Spot Diamond Rhinestone Green Daisy Flower on Black Premium Design Snap-on Protector Hard Cover Case for Apple iPhone 3G, 3GS 3G-S

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful on the outside........, February 16, 2012
I was very pleased with this case cover look however, if you ever drop it you will be looking for little bitty plastic jewels. Oh and don't count on getting your "bonus".....mine was not included.

Protective Decal Skin Sticker for AT&T Pantech P7000 Impact case cover Impact-114

5.0 out of 5 stars Hate the phone.....love the skin, May 17, 2011
This is a quality product and it's easy to apply. Love the skin, but I really dislike this phone.

NFL Houston Texans Black Mini Day Pack
NFL Houston Texans Black Mini Day Pack
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool little alternative., May 17, 2011
This little Mini Day pack is well made and very useful for those who want to ditch the purse for just the necessary, or need more than just a wallet (men). Lot's of useful space and functional. This would also be a great gift for a little one. GO TEXANS!!

The Ugly Truth [Blu-ray]
The Ugly Truth [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Blake Robbins
Offered by AMAZING PRIME DEALS
Price: $11.63
59 used & new from $0.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, May 17, 2011
This review is from: The Ugly Truth [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Movies are suppose run the gamut according to our moods. Sometimes I feel like an old western, or black and white, fantasy, drama, action, romance and of course comedy. This is a hilarious movie and good for the "girl movie" nite. I found myself laughing until tears during the restaurant/b.o.b. pantie scene and the dance scene was HOT! The whole movie takes you to a place of "feel good" and entertainment and just pure plain fun!!

Oh...For the Love of God: A Tell All Story of a Woman's Journey Toward Self-Discovery
by Angela Sorenson
29 used & new from $2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Empowering and honest......, February 2, 2011
Oh...For the Love of God is a riveting autobiography of Angela's journey through childhood abuse, physical and emotional, lack of self worth, the pain of spiritual growth, and the understanding that we all have a desire to be accepted and how we go against our spiritual self to get it. She leads us to freedom from all that we believe about ourselves and Gods purpose in our lives through her own life. Every page tells the story that you thought only belonged to you.

What she comes to understand over time is the "journey" and what she learned and took from it. Gaining the power of applying what was honest and good to not only her life but other's in her life as well. That what is required of us is a life journey of commitment to one's self and God, and the desire to "reach more". And with that comes the freedom from three word's, "I forgive you" or "please forgive me".

While this is not a "religious" book it does invoke an awakening and stirring of the spiritual self. I highly recommend this book to those women who grew up wanting emotional food from people who were emotionally unavailable and continue to do so. To those who have never been able to achieve their physical desires and to those who have the need to be accepted and how we allow abuse to get it.

You can learn to stop living for others and start living for yourselves without the baggage of guilt.

RCA RPC100 AM/FM Clock Radio with Extra Large LED Display (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Clock Radio On The Market!!, December 3, 2010
I know you have heard this time and time again....but, this clock radio is the best on the market because I too have looked and looked and returned a few in the last month. So if... 1)you have aging eyes (the little 1" x 1" displays just do not work) 2)love large buttons as opposed to the teeny, tiny, buttons you are getting on most of the other brands 3)love easy setting 4)love simplicity 5)don't need the sounds of nature first thing in the morning(only made me need to pee worse!) 6)who can't speak clearly at 6:00 am or see for that matter? 7)you would like a clock that does not move across the night stand as you try to turn it off 8)want a simple alarm(music or alarm)to wake you in the morning and not
particularly interested in a live performance of your favorite band, then this clock is for you!

Bought,loved it, and sent it back because I did not read description well enough to realize it was not a dual alarm (I only saw the display size and the button size and that made me excited!). To sad for me.

RCA~PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A RCA 200 WITH DUAL ALARMS.....PLEASE and Thank you.

ESV Study Bible, Larger Print (TruTone, Walnut, Frame Design)
ESV Study Bible, Larger Print (TruTone, Walnut, Frame Design)
by ESV Bibles
Edition: Leather Bound
14 used & new from $79.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A Big Book That Carrys A Powerful Punch!!, November 18, 2010
I have not read this bible from cover to cover and I'm not going to go into detail about every single thing, KJV versus ESV that sort of thing. I believe you read what ever it will take to help understand and receive the Word of God.

The bible is big and substantial, the cover is soft and rustic looking, the pages are beautiful with easy to read print. It is packed with information that will bring God and the life of Christ alive. I have the KJV study bible, the NKJV study bible, the Open Bible, and I have to say that this bible takes all that is good about each and everyone of the them and wraps it in a truly quality study bible.

I would definately suggest this bible for the seasoned who wants to go deeper into the Word, the student who wants to learn more, or the beginner that needs comprehension and readability.

OpenOffice.org 3.1.x Distributed by Flexiety Software
OpenOffice.org 3.1.x Distributed by Flexiety Software

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 23, 2009
[...]
If you want a inexpensive no nonsense office/home/school software that does all that the high dollar software does, this is your choice. Let's face it....there are not alot of choices out there either, but the OpenOffice delivers. No problems with downloading (I'm on dial-up and it was amazingly fast)I was shocked at how easy and fast it was. It's uncomplicated, straight forward with more options than I will ever use. I could not afford the microsoft office products they were just to high. You will not be sorry for this purchase. After ordering, I got the package well within the expected time frame of delivery. Thank you Amazon and Flexiety Software!!!

Toshiba DVR620 DVD/VHS Recorder (Black) (Discontinued)
Toshiba DVR620 DVD/VHS Recorder (Black) (Discontinued)
34 used & new from $112.00

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!!!, July 7, 2009
I purchased this item in March of 2009 by June of 2009 the VCR had quit working. I called Toshiba and was told that because the warranty had run out on the labor I would have to pay $115.00 for the labor (but what they would really do is send a newly refurbished one) and additional $$ for the shipping both ways, which would have brought the cost of this unit to close to $400.00. We used the dvd player all the time but rarely used the vcr player. Now the soapbox........these companies have got to quit producing junk. We spend our hard earned money on high dollar plastic and it works long enough to walk to the garbage can to throw it out. Please reconsider when purchasing this item.
Comment Comments (15) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2014 9:46 PM PST

Hoover WindTunnel Anniversary Upright Vacuum, Bagged, U5491900
Hoover WindTunnel Anniversary Upright Vacuum, Bagged, U5491900

5.0 out of 5 stars Last Vacuum You'll Buy......., April 19, 2009
I purchased this vacuum after reading the reviews on just about every vacuum the internet offers and I settled on this one. I received it within days of ordering, attached the handle, put on the attachments, stood up and turned it on. Before I knew it I was chasing it around the living room!!! I LOVE THIS VACUUM!!! It is powerful and great looking. I chose the bagged vacuum after throwing my brand new bagless Eureka out in the front yard after about two months, which followed the Dirt Devil I had thrown in the front yard. My husband said he's not picking anymore vacuums up out of the front yard. He won't have to worry about that, this is definately a keeper.