Profile for A. Delaney > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Delaney RSS Feed

Ultimate Rock & Roll Collection: 60's
Ultimate Rock & Roll Collection: 60's
Price: $12.99
26 used & new from $8.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back good memories, September 7, 2013
This CD has all the songs I like. Makes me want to dance when my arthritis isn't acting up. A wonderful trip down memory lane. I highly recommend it. I like this one better than other 60's Cds I have.

Courage to Change: Personal Conversation About Alcoholism with Dennis Wholey (Hope and Help for Alcoholics and Their Families)
by Dennis Wholey
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $15.29
94 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Read many times over, September 17, 2010
I bought this for my husband who goes to AA. He has read the personal stories many times and shares them. He is known to not only share stories but his books also. So this book was a replacement for the last one he gave away. It's his personal favorite and says it has done more for him than the AA Big Book.
I also can identify with the stories and find them helpful and inspirational. Read this book if your life has been affected by alcoholism.

The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid: A Memoir
The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid: A Memoir
by Bill Bryson
86 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny back in time book, March 2, 2010
I found this book hilarious. Bill Bryson takes a look back at his childhood unabashedly. One problem I had was I couldn't read this book in waiting rooms because I would frequently laugh out loud and get weird stares. I ordered an extra copy to give away. Makes a great gift. Will lift your mood. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Little girls will love this, March 5, 2009
Little girls will love this dress. I bought it for my grandaughter who is a girly girl. She absolutely loved it. Her mother said it is lovely and easy upkeep, not fussy. Lands End has good quality products and didn't let us down with this one.

"Henry Mancini - All-Time Greatest Hits, Vol. 1"
"Henry Mancini - All-Time Greatest Hits, Vol. 1"
Offered by Customer Direct
Price: $9.59
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, December 26, 2008
This item arrived promptly and in excellent condition. Mancini lovers will love this. Beautiful waltzes and a great tango on it.

Holes (Full Screen Edition)
Holes (Full Screen Edition)
DVD ~ Sigourney Weaver
Price: $5.28
117 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Holes, October 18, 2008
This review is from: Holes (Full Screen Edition) (DVD)
This was bought as a gift. My kids already had this movie and loved it. Recommended for 8 years and up.

White Pantry Storage Cabinet Closet
White Pantry Storage Cabinet Closet

2.0 out of 5 stars Storage cabinet, August 27, 2007
The cabinet was delivered promptly. One of the doors did not have predrilled holes. A hinge broke during assembly. The rest of the cabinet is sturdy and usable.