Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for DFirenze > Reviews

Browse

DFirenze's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DFirenze RSS Feed

Four Days (Seven Series Book 4)
Four Days (Seven Series Book 4)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic read in this series...read it twice in a row, which I never do, February 28, 2015
Excellent

Pacific Natural Foods Organic Soy Non-Dairy Beverage, Original Unsweetened, 32-Ounce Containers (Pack of 12)

1.0 out of 5 stars Good product + horrible packaging = not worth the risk, June 25, 2013
I normally buy in bulk from Costco, since I am lactose intolerant, but enjoy my coffee or cereal with milk and use soy milk as my substitute. This brand worked well for my purposes, however, I was shocked to find that once I brought the package into the house and had it in the entryway floor, there was soy milk leaking from the box. I promptly brought it into the kitchen and opened it in the sink where I found that there was about a 1/4 of an inch of soy milk that had leaked out of the boxes and was now at the bottom of the cardboard box. I spent the next few minutes squeezing each box over the sink to figure out which one(s) where leaking and found that I had to immediately throw out 5 of them (since I wasn't about to risk how long they had been open). I couldn't tell what had caused them to leak - as they were all slightly different - two from the top seal, where you open the spout and the rest on the bottom corners of the cartons where they just seemed to split. I'm not certain what happened, but I can tell you that I immediately cancelled my subscription. I was NOT about to waste more money on a risky product. This was a great idea and product at the right price, with horrible execution and none of the three things cancelled out the risk to recieve another package like I did.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2013 7:28 AM PST

Lamaze Cotton Spandex Sleep Bra for Nursing and Maternity - Black, M
Lamaze Cotton Spandex Sleep Bra for Nursing and Maternity - Black, M
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Value, November 30, 2010
This sleep bra was exactly what I was looking for. I had returned the Medela sleep bra as they were not as comfortable and actually felt cheaper in material than this bra. The fit also was better for me around the rib cage as it sat straight all around and did not pull-up in the back as the Medela one did - I'm small chested, but have needed to expand to a 36 around the ribs during pregnancy. This is a simple, T-shirt material sleep bra - and as the name implies, you can't expect to get a whole lot of support out of it, but it helps to have something on and keeps nursing pads in place through the night while being comfortable. As for sizing, I think it is fairly true to whatever size you are normally purchasing through pregnancy. I've gone a size-up than what I normally wear in sport bras, so this worked well in choosing a Medium over a Small.