Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for columbiabelle > Reviews

Browse

columbiabelle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

columbiabelle RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Medela One-Piece Breastshield w/ Valve and Membrane
Medela One-Piece Breastshield w/ Valve and Membrane
Offered by SET 4 BABY
Price: $9.50
19 used & new from $2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars new design, works just as well as the older design, February 27, 2012
I purchased this to replace the older one that I had which was no longer functioning. The design has changed recently because my older one was purchased 9 months prior to this one. I like the design of the new one better, but in function it works the same as the old one. It is a little wider than the old one, which doesn't bother me. They have changed the way that it drains to the bottle. Works great, I love my medela pump.

JJ Cole Original Infant Bundle Me, Graphite
JJ Cole Original Infant Bundle Me, Graphite
Offered by Product Trends Group
Price: $52.97
6 used & new from $52.97

5.0 out of 5 stars baby must have product, February 27, 2012
We have used the JJ Cole Infant Bundle Me with two kids now and think that it is a great product. It keeps my little ones bundled in for the coldest of days. When really cold I just tuck a small blanket around my little one and then zip him up into the Bundle Me. The inside is very soft and thick and warm. It fits our Graco carseat well and we have no trouble putting it in the base or putting the baby in the harness because of the Bundle Me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2013 5:27 AM PDT

BreathableBaby Breathable Mesh Crib Liner, Blue (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
BreathableBaby Breathable Mesh Crib Liner, Blue (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
11 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 17, 2012
This is a great product. I love that it keeps little arms and legs in while keeping the little one safe. The blue is a pretty shade of blue and matches with my pottery barn kids bedding well. I wish that they had this product a few years ago with my daughter.

HALO SleepSack 100% Cotton Wearable Blanket, Baby Blue, Medium
HALO SleepSack 100% Cotton Wearable Blanket, Baby Blue, Medium
Price: $19.54
8 used & new from $18.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the halo sleep sack, February 17, 2012
We love this halo sleep sack for our little guy. This is the second child that we used the halo sleep sacks on and they have been great for us. I love that he uses it as a sleep que, when we get this thing out and put it on him he starts rubbing his eyes and yawning. It keeps him at the perfect temperature and comfortable. He has also learned to stand up in the sleep sack in the morning in his crib without problems.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf (I'm Going to Read, Level 3)
The Boy Who Cried Wolf (I'm Going to Read, Level 3)
by Lee Wildish
Price: $3.95
64 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little story, February 17, 2012
It is a cute little story for our three year old. I love that there is no violence in this story, like in the original version. I purchased this book to try and explain to my three year old what lying was and why it was wrong, but she doesn't seem developmentally ready to understand this concept yet, even with the cute story. We do however still enjoy the book very much.

Kid'sleep Classic, Pink
Kid'sleep Classic, Pink
Offered by inandout_distribution
Price: $39.69
17 used & new from $25.38

5.0 out of 5 stars It took a little while to get it right, but now we love it, February 17, 2012
We tried this thing for a week or so and had no luck getting our three year old to pay attention to the dancing cow. Put it away for a while and then just this week got it back out because I was desperate to get her to stay in her room and stop calling for me in the middle of the night. I did a test run and sat in her room with her and we waited for the cow to get out of bed and dance. Once she saw the light transition to the awake dancing cow she understood better what she would be waiting for in the morning. We have been setting it for later each night to try to get to our goal wake up time of 7:30am. Each night before bed I remind her that she can't get up until the cow gets up. It seems to be doing the trick, and we couldn't be happier. The clock itself seems a little cheap. The plastic disk with the cow pictures on it seems to slip out of place easily. The clock is hard to set. It seems that if I pause more than a second or two then it makes me start over, which is frustrating. After looking at the other options on the market I do not think that there are better options out there, quality wise.

Memory Card Carrying Case - Black (Generic)
Memory Card Carrying Case - Black (Generic)
Offered by shoooose
Price: $1.00
129 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars does its job, but you get what you pay for, February 17, 2012
Looks better in the pictures, but I guess that it does what I need it to do. It keeps my memory cards safe. It does look a little cheap. I can get over it, the price was great and that explains the cheap materials. My cards are safe and I can keep them together in one place.

Crayola Color Wonder Toy Story Mini Coloring Pad
Crayola Color Wonder Toy Story Mini Coloring Pad
Offered by NessKo Imports
Price: $5.00
12 used & new from $3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for my three year old, February 17, 2012
My three year old loves these color wonder coloring pads. I love this one because of the mini size. I can stuff this in the diaper bag and have something fun for her to do at the restaurant or in church. I love that the markers can not write on anything other than the coloring pad. The Toy Story theme is great for her, she loves all of the movies in the Toy story series.

Pinkalicious: School Rules! (I Can Read Level 1)
Pinkalicious: School Rules! (I Can Read Level 1)
by Victoria Kann
Price: $3.99
316 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My three year old loves this book, February 17, 2012
My three year old loves this book. She took one look at the unicorn on the front and wanted this book. The story is age appropriate for her and not so bad to read for me. She loves to hear about pinkalicious and her adventures.

Thirsties 6 Pack Fab Wipes, Boy
Thirsties 6 Pack Fab Wipes, Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for cleaning up poopy messes, February 17, 2012
I tried these and a cheeper version of cloth wipes and these were by far superior. The other (flanel) wipes just pushed the mess around and these pick it up. I have since purchased more of these wipes. They wash up well in the washer without extra work or scrubbing from me. I just toss them in, even if there is a mess, they still come out bright and clean.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4