Profile for A. Reed > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Reed "A_Shankasaurus" RSS Feed (Houston, Tx United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NFL Houston Texans Chrome Licensed Plate Frame
NFL Houston Texans Chrome Licensed Plate Frame
Price: $10.19
48 used & new from $6.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Illegal in Texas- Covers the word Texas at the top, November 1, 2013
Frame looks just like it's described. Sturdy and shiny.

One thing about it that kinda sucks is that it's ILLEGAL in Texas because it covers the word TEXAS at the top of the plate.

I bought two of these and since I can't use them on my car, I guess I'll hang them in my garage.

Go Texans!!

Whip It!
Whip It!
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining movie, June 21, 2013
This review is from: Whip It! (Amazon Instant Video)
Roller Derby is really entertaining! This movie shows you the ins and outs and also the life of a minor who wants to find something she's good at. I recommend watching this movie and learning about roller derby.

Cosmos ® 9.5" Light Blue Multi-Purpose/passport Case/Bag/Holder/Organizer for Card Money Ticket and more with Cosmos Fastening Strap
Offered by Little Mouse
Price: $2.90
3 used & new from $2.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this little bag, June 21, 2013
It's an awesome bag for supplies you want to carry in your purse or backpack. I'm currently using it with my favorite pens and postits for my Filofax planner. Works great when you travel also with a passport or other identification. It has slots and a zipper for safe keeping.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Blu-ray]
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Martin Freeman
Price: $9.92
40 used & new from $4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks AWESOME in bluray, June 21, 2013
I've loved this movie since the first time I saw it. It looks fantastical on bluray. Package arrived on time and in great condition.

eForCity® 3x Front/Back Screen Protector Guard Compatible with iPhone® 4 4S 4G 4GS G 4th
Offered by eTECH
Price: $1.42
33 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Isn't scratch free, June 21, 2013
Arrived on time and in good condition. I thought this wouldn't scratch up but it does. I'll keep this on my iphone for now until I can get another screen protector elsewhere.

Maytag UKF8001AXX PuriClean II Refrigerator Cyst Reducing Water Filter, 1-Pack (Discontinued by MFG 2009)
Offered by DependableResource
Price: $46.78
11 used & new from $41.86

4.0 out of 5 stars A great product, June 21, 2013
My refrigerator wasn't acting right and I couldn't remember when I changed my filter. Bought this at a reasonable price and it arrived on time. Installed it in my refrigerator really easily and woohoo! My water and ice are fantastical!

eForCity® Premium Hard Clear Crystal transparent Plastic Skin Snap-on Case Compatible With Apple® iPhone® 4 iPhone® 4S - AT&T, Sprint, Version 16GB 32GB 64GB - Clear
Offered by WellGoal
Price: $1.66
8 used & new from $1.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Never used before - So glad I am now, June 21, 2013
It's easy to put on, not as easy to remove but it does it's job. The price is good for what it is and the delivery showed up when expected. Glad to have this on my phone.

Nutramax Welactin for Dogs, 480 ml
Nutramax Welactin for Dogs, 480 ml
Price: $22.40
9 used & new from $20.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Coat, April 18, 2013
My kids get this regularly. I really have noticed the difference in they're coat.

I definitely recommend this product for other dogs.

Ivomec Injection 1% 50ml Btl
Ivomec Injection 1% 50ml Btl
Offered by Your Fit Pet
Price: $45.00
5 used & new from $44.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I buy this every 3 months, April 18, 2013
I buy this every 3 months for my shepherd mix pup that has a bad case of demodex mange. Without this he would loose his hair and get sick :(

I always buy the same dose and from the same place. I also love that they send me a magazine full of other pet stuff.

The Hunger Games [HD]
The Hunger Games [HD]
DVD
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining movie, April 18, 2013
I saw this movie when it came out at the movies. I didn't know it was available on Amazon Prime but boy was I excited when I saw it. It's nice to watch movies in the comfort of your own home where people aren't coughing or talking in the middle of it. The Amazon Prime HD version of this was fantastic. It never skipped or paused to buffer, it was pretty smooth the entire time.

The only thing I wish Amazon Prime would add is Subtitles to the movies and tv series they provide. Sometimes those subtitles make a difference.

Overall loving Amazon Prime and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3