Profile for MommaWilhoit > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MommaWilhoit RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
HOMEIMAGE Ultra wide Glass Body Fat/Hydration Monitor/Bath Scale - 440 lbs.
HOMEIMAGE Ultra wide Glass Body Fat/Hydration Monitor/Bath Scale - 440 lbs.
Offered by HOMEIMAGE, INC.
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Stand on grey strips to get %, August 1, 2013
So, I programmed my height, age & gender on the scale. I stood on the glass part & my weight popped up. My old scale broke a few days before ordering this one & my weight was about the same on both. Anyway, I was standing there waiting on the fat % & ect. & nothing was happening. I skimmed though the instructions (who really wants to read instructions on a scale) & found nothing. Maybe I should have actually read them. Anyway, long story short. Stand on the gray strips to get body % stuff :) I only gave 4 stars because I have nothing to compare the % to see if its accurate.

Hot Wheels: Beat That - PlayStation 2
Hot Wheels: Beat That - PlayStation 2
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $30.69
28 used & new from $2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love this game, July 11, 2013
My 6 year old son & 4 year old daughter love this game. It's a raving game. So not too much not to like.

Connect 4
Connect 4
Offered by Matty's Toy Stop
Price: $15.99
19 used & new from $8.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Same great game, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Connect 4 (Toy)
I loved this game as a kid so I bought one for my kids. They love it. It's a great family game. My husband & I play the other versions of this game. Which is fun. The reason I didn't give this game 5 stars is because the bottom has to come off to put it back in the box but its kinda hard to do. I feel like I might break it. Other than that its the same great game.

Toy Story 3 The Video Game - PlayStation 2
Toy Story 3 The Video Game - PlayStation 2
Offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET
Price: $10.69
37 used & new from $2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love this game!, July 11, 2013
The game came unopened. My 6 & 4 year old love it. I've even caught my hubby playing it a few times with the kiddos.

Playstation 2 64 MB Memory Card
Playstation 2 64 MB Memory Card
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $6.90
24 used & new from $1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars It works..., July 11, 2013
It was just what I needed to save my kids games on the playstation 2. It works. Shipping was fast. Happy with my purchase.

At Home Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide with 10 Large Syringes of Made in USA Gel 10 Pcs. 5cc Syringes, 4 Pcs. Thermoform Trays + 2 Pcs. Bonus White LED Light + Free Shade Guides + Instructions

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is awesome, June 12, 2013
I recently quit smoking so I wanted to reward myself with whiter teeth. I bought this kit thinking it wouldn't work but at this price I thought I'd give it a shot. My teeth were lighter after the first treatment. I did 30 mins on the third day & that was too much for my teeth. Not too much sensitivity but with 20 mins I had little to none. You will not be disappointed in this product. I don't use the trays tho. I couldn't get it just right & ended up with a little redness on my gums in one spot. This stuff is strong so please don't get on gums. I learned the hard way :) I use a q-tip to apply gel then put the light in & I lay down so saliva doesn't mix with gel & spread it on gums. This process works for me. Teeth aren't unnatural white but it's a big improvement because I had a little brown nicotine spot on the bottom of my right tooth that is completely gone now :)

EasyStraight Straight Styling Solutions 3 Month Straightener 1 Kit
EasyStraight Straight Styling Solutions 3 Month Straightener 1 Kit
Offered by Lassiter Lifestyle Solutions
Price: $37.99
4 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff worked, February 22, 2013
I have thick & wavy hair. Takes for ever to flat iron. I used this & it didn't make it needle point straight but it took out the wave. All I have to do now is blow dry with a round brush and my hair is done. While it was wet I thought it didn't really work all that well. But after I blow dried my hair it was how I wanted it with out flat ironing. Please read the directions at least twice. You have to do everything as it says. If in doubt about how long to leave it in your hair just do the lowest time. I did 5 mins for application. I pulled down as I put cream in. I used my hands. Noway could i do that in 5 mins with a brush! And let it sit for 3 mins. My hair is double processed & medium texture so 3 mins was all my hair needed. No damage was done to my hair. I have used this product before but from Sally's. I thought thick hair meant corse hair. Left it on for 5 mins & did have some breakage. This was a few years ago. Also this is almost 1/2 the price Sally sells it for.

Nunchuk Controller for Nintendo Wii / Wii U (Lifetime Warranty, Bulk Packaging)
Nunchuk Controller for Nintendo Wii / Wii U (Lifetime Warranty, Bulk Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, February 20, 2013
Works just as good as the name brand one. No problems so far using this one. Great price & quality.

SHANY Cosmetics Gel Polish -DIY UV Color Gel Set Of 24 Colors - Powder Acrylic UV Gel - Glitter Frenzy
Offered by Connect Buy
Price: $57.73
5 used & new from $52.41

3.0 out of 5 stars Gel came already opened!!! Amazon removes low ratings on seller feedback!!!, February 20, 2013
I was so excited when I opened the box. Only to find a scratched up dirty looking container. So, I opened the plastic box thing and start looking at the pretty colors when I noticed something pink & sticky on my fingers. I opened the pink one & it didn't have a seal & leaked out of the container. I opened another one & noticed it was sealed. So, it looks like seller shipped a used set to me.... Bummer. Just got off the phone with amazon & they can't just ship another one since amazon isn't the one selling it. So I had to buy another one. Which was bumped up to free 1 day shipping. Ty amazon. No Ty seller. Now waiting on my other one. That hopefully isn't used. Then returning the used one so I don't have to buy a box to ship it back in since the box it came in is huge because it was shipped with other stuff. The colors are very pretty. That's the only reason I'm giving this another go.

UPDATE: On the leave seller feedback I put "Item came opened. Returning for a refund. I didn't pay for a used item" & amazon removed my entry. I always wondered how these sellers had such high ratings. Now I know... Amazon removes the low star ratings. I'm sure this will get removed also. I guess your not suppose to talk about the item... Humm... Why not??!!! The good reviews can but the bad experience can't. I most differently will not be renewing my prime membership. Not worth the dishonestly that amazon is portraying. Buyers should be able to make a purchase based on the entire truth. Not just want amazon wants them to see. Giving item three stars since I haven't used it yet. I'll make a real rating after I've used the product. No high hopes here!

Power Rangers Samurai - Nintendo Wii
Power Rangers Samurai - Nintendo Wii
Price: $17.41
46 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 & 3 year olds love this game, January 3, 2013
Keeps my kids entertained. Easy to play. Best wii game for my 5 year old son so far. If your kids like power rangers you can't go wrong with this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4