Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for K. Nakano > Reviews

Browse

K. Nakano's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Nakano RSS Feed (Moorpark, CA)

Sony MDREX10LP/WHI In-Ear Headphones
Sony MDREX10LP/WHI In-Ear Headphones
Offered by 1to3shop-store
Price: $11.99
19 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony MDREX10LP In-ear buds, July 30, 2011
I got these buds June 17th, 2011 from my local Best Buy at $15.
Something I immediately noticed was that the silicone earbuds sound muffled if you don't use the right size. Sounds obvious, but I have tiny ears and had to use some extra small ones from a different pair (the included sizes are S, M, L). The packaging says, "produce[s] high-resolution treble & midrange with powerful bass," and doesn't disappoint!
Though not sound-isolating (standing next to me, my sister could still hear my music), they provide very nice outside noise cancellation (again, be sure the silicone is the right size!).

Things to note:
I've had these buds for almost two months. I've used them every day and they're holding up fine--no problems with wires separating, etc.
I'm writing this review prior to going on vacation, and will update once I get back, whether or not they are still doing well.
I haven't had noise-cancelling earbuds before, so I haven't any points of reference save for other reviews and the packaging. However, I do believe these are very good with noise cancellation.
These are inexpensive buds. Dedicated audiophiles will probably want to hold out for some noise-isolating headphones.
You might have to buy more interchangeable silicone buds if you have rather large or small ears.
This model hasn't gotten many reviews online yet because it's fairly new--dated April 2011.

Overall, perfect buds for my needs. I use them every day and pay attention to sound quality, though I don't want to spend $30+ on buds or other accessories for good sound.

Hope this has been helpful. I'll answer the comments/questions as best I can.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2013 7:56 PM PST