Profile for Starlight > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Starlight RSS Feed

The Last Airbender
The Last Airbender
DVD ~ Noah Ringer
17 used & new from $3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Smile, January 23, 2011
This review is from: The Last Airbender (DVD)
I purchased this movie at a very good price here, so far I have been able to find what I search for. I got this movie for my other since granddaughter she sent me a list of things she wanted and this movie was one of them. I am glad I was able to find it here at Amazon.

Avatar (Three-Disc Extended Collector's Edition)
Avatar (Three-Disc Extended Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Sam Worthington
Price: $10.00
16 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, January 23, 2011
My oldest granddaughter wanted this movie for a long time I was able to get it for her this last christmas at a very good price here at Amazon compared to other stores. It arrived in perfect conditon and fast service thank you Amazon. I am happy, she was happy and all ends well.

Timex Kids' T7B705 Analog Frogs Elastic Fabric Strap Watch
Timex Kids' T7B705 Analog Frogs Elastic Fabric Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, January 23, 2011
My granddaughter loved her frog watch, I could not find it elsewhere but her at Amazon. I am happy I was able to find and shipped on time great service. I had no problems ordering it, thank you Amazon I have shopped here in the past and so far have not had any problems. I am happy and will continue to shop here from time to time, I know I would say 100% if not than 90% of the time I will find what my granddaughters/son's and family want in the near future.