Profile for mary > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mary RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Redneck Crazy
Redneck Crazy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Redneck Crazy (MP3 Music)
This is a great song, however amazons price is a little expensive. I only bought it here cuz I already have music on amazon.

AC to DC Power Converter for cell phone and PDA phone chargers
AC to DC Power Converter for cell phone and PDA phone chargers
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, April 4, 2011
I enjoy this product for it's versatility and portability. It's convenient to have whem you don't want to bring an extra cord just for a wall plug in. The only thin I might be worried about would be how long will it last but I'm hopeful and don't have any problems with it as of right now.

Devil May Cry: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
Devil May Cry: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Reuben Langdon
Price: $25.89
21 used & new from $21.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 4, 2011
The story was intriguing enough but wasn't very faithful to the game. Also if you didn't know anything about the game you really don't get most of why this is a good series.

Bliss: Season 2
Bliss: Season 2
DVD ~ Allen Altman
14 used & new from $36.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 4, 2011
This review is from: Bliss: Season 2 (DVD)
This was a good watch but not fully my tasts. I'm not fond of stories where some one is cheating on another person, it kind of deflates me but the stories were very good and was definatly erotic. If you don't mind those types of stories then I would say this is a great buy, if that's not really your thing I would say find something a little more like Hotel Erotica.

Bliss: Season 3
Bliss: Season 3
DVD ~ Peter Wingfield
6 used & new from $44.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 4, 2011
This review is from: Bliss: Season 3 (DVD)

Bliss - The Complete First Season

Offered by Gizmo Dorks
Price: $3.62
4 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 4, 2011
I enjoy using this product for it's versatility and portability. It is a great item to have when traveling just in case you need to pug in any USB cord to charge something. The only concern I have is how long it will last but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I've had this for about a year now.

HIC Stainless Steel Milk Frother, 14-Ounce Size
HIC Stainless Steel Milk Frother, 14-Ounce Size
Price: $16.00
17 used & new from $14.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 4, 2011
This is a great manual milk frother but It doesnt make a much froth as I want for my capaccinos. I would say get this if you don't want to spend the money on a fancy exspensive one but know you might have to work a little harder for your bubbles.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2011 5:43 PM PDT

The Wallflower: The Complete Collection S.A.V.E.
The Wallflower: The Complete Collection S.A.V.E.
DVD ~ Chris Patton
Price: $19.49
10 used & new from $15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 4, 2011
This is a great anime for people that like drama, random humor, and a little bit of romance. This show is slightly reminiscent of Oran Host Club but is a lot weirder lol. The characters in Oran are normal but have past issues that make them a bit quirky, however you always have Haruhi as your sane, grounded character. The Wallflower is about 4 beautiful boys who all have issues because of their looks and the main girl character is far from grounded. She is a lover of darkness and goor and can't stand to be in the light of beautiful people. Her Aunt wants the 4 boys to turn her into a beautiful lady and thus drama and comedy in sue. I would suggest this anime for people that liked Oran Host Club for the same "family bonding" experience but would say don't get it if you want more of an earth bound, normal approach to that bonding.
For people that have never seen Oran Host Club, this show is basically about a girl that had someone call her ugly and now is determined to not care about her appearance to the point where she cannot be in the presents of beautiful people without collapsing and getting a nose bleed. As time goes on in the show, the 4 boys and a few other characters find they may even like Sanako (the "Ugly Girl") better the way she is. The 4 boys and the 1 girl have to coexist in a mansion and eventually form a family like bond. This is a very funny story with a little romance, some drama and a few really kick butt fights.

Stupid Men Jokes and Other Laughing Matters
Stupid Men Jokes and Other Laughing Matters
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, March 10, 2011
For all you women out there looking for a good laugh, you've come to the right place! This book is filled with female humor that every woman can appeciate. Wheather your man hating right now and need a book size girlfriend to help you smile, or you're looking for a laugh for girls night, this book is sure to be a hit. This book has a couple different sections: One-liners and Story Jokes, Stupid Men Quiz, Mens Real Astrology, What he really means when he says..., Chat-up Lines and Retorts, and Names for Stupid Men. There is something for ever woman in here: married, single, feminist, this book is a true womans companion. The only down side to the book is that there are only a couple jokes on every page. When I got finished I just wanted more...but I guess you could say that that's a good thing too lol.

Page: 1 | 2