Profile for peachsimster > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

peachsimster RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Annedroids [HD]
Annedroids [HD]
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 23, 2015
My 9 year old loves this show! She is waiting for the next season!

All Of The People
All Of The People
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 21, 2014
This review is from: All Of The People (MP3 Music)
Love it!

Aduro ROTATA Chevron Pattern 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Case for Apple iPad MINI (Retail Packaging)
Offered by Entronik
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 28, 2014
Bought this because I bought the matching set for my macbook air on groupon. This case works great! My 8 year old uses my ipad everyday and it has protected it well.

Genuine Rainbow Separator Nut for E2, 2 Speed Manufacturer Part No.: R12483B
Genuine Rainbow Separator Nut for E2, 2 Speed Manufacturer Part No.: R12483B
Offered by The Vacuum Center
Price: $6.85
2 used & new from $2.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 11, 2014
Fits and works perfect.

Rainbow Rexair E2 Series Washable & Reusable Exhaust HEPA Filter; Compare to Part# R12179 and R12647B; Designed & Engineered by Crucial Vacuum
Offered by Crucial Vacuum Inc
Price: $19.96
5 used & new from $14.97

Dream Essentials Sweet Dreams (TM) Lightweight Contoured Sleep Mask Kit with Earplugs, Travel Pouch, and Black Eye Mask
Offered by Dream Essentials
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my face great! Love that my eyelashes don't touch it, September 11, 2014
Fits my face great! Love that my eyelashes don't touch it. You will get some light through when you sleep on your stomach or side, but otherwise it works great!

Natural Balance Canned Dog Food, Grain Free Limited Ingredient Diet Venison and Sweet Potato Recipe, 12 x 13 Ounce Pack
Price: $16.99
20 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love it!!, August 14, 2013
We bought this food because our older Chi mixes were showing signs of allergies. We wanted to eliminate all possibilities so that we could treat the problem. Turns out they are very sensitive to flea bites! However, they loved this food so much and it improved their coat so well that we are still using it!

Valterra F02-4350 Reverse RV Flush Valve
Valterra F02-4350 Reverse RV Flush Valve
Price: $37.02
17 used & new from $32.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, August 14, 2013
We bought a used camper and had taken it camping a couple of times. After I received this item, when we went camping again, I was able to use this flush king at our site. I was surprised at how much junk came out after I had already emptied the tank!! Yuck!! Worked just as described :)

Sophia Global Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 74 and HP 75 (1 Black, 1 Color)
Offered by SophiaGlobal-
Price: $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, August 14, 2013
Great company to buy from. I didn't have any issues with these cartridges from them, but on a previous order one of my cartridges could not be recognized by the printer and when I contacted the company about it, they put me a new on in the mail that day!! I got it super quick. I would have no hesitations about buying from them again. You can't beat the price!!

Camco 44560 Olympian Aluminum Stack Jack Stand - 4 pack
Camco 44560 Olympian Aluminum Stack Jack Stand - 4 pack
Price: $29.59
59 used & new from $29.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, July 17, 2013
We bought these to stabilize our 7500 lb travel trailer and they do the job perfectly. You really have to make sure you get them good and tight and on a stable surface and then they do just what they are supposed to. They are light weight and easy to transport.

Page: 1 | 2