Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Kris85 > Reviews

Browse

Kris85's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kris85 RSS Feed

Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow - Gray
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow - Gray
Offered by Dainty Baby
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!! A little stiff at first but when ..., July 14, 2015
Very comfortable!! A little stiff at first but when I broke it in with a couple of uses I cannot sleep without it!

Leg Avenue Wet Look Leggings with Elastic Lace up Back, black, large
Leg Avenue Wet Look Leggings with Elastic Lace up Back, black, large
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $13.70
7 used & new from $13.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and different, April 8, 2012
I was very excited when receiving these leggings. They are very different and sexy. Be aware the material is on the thin side so it shows every nook and craney but its nothing a cute lil "hi lo" top can't fix or a cute lil blazer to hide some of my insecure spots that I am still working out on. All in all I am glad I ordered these.

Black Faux Leather Fashion Boned Corset XL
Black Faux Leather Fashion Boned Corset XL

1.0 out of 5 stars Epic Fail, April 8, 2012
This review is from: Hold Tight PVC Or Satin Corset
Looks are totally deceiving when it comes to this product. It looks cheap and the closures in the front are very difficult to fasten. I went according to some reviews as to ordering a size larger but I should have done the opposite. Be very aware there are no returns on this corset so basically I waisted my money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2013 11:23 AM PDT

Beach Joy Women's Deep Plunge One-Piece Monokini Swimsuit Swimsuit Size - Large,Color - GLD

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, April 8, 2012
When receiving this item I was super excited but when trying it on it was an Epic Fail. I am on the busty side so this bathing suit was definitely not flattering. If you have larger breasts be aware! Had to return but the seller was super fast with my refund hence why I gave 2 stars instead of 1.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2013 11:17 PM PST