Profile for K. Turner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Turner RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ram Mount Motorcycle Handlebar Clamp Base with M8 Screws
Ram Mount Motorcycle Handlebar Clamp Base with M8 Screws
Offered by Spartan POS
Price: $10.87
50 used & new from $9.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 3, 2015
The ball is good, but none of the bolts were of a useful length.

Ghosts from the Past (The Wandering engineer Book 7)
Ghosts from the Past (The Wandering engineer Book 7)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Book 5 had me ready to write this series off feeling like a collage of fan-fiction, March 3, 2015
Hard to review without giving any spoilers. Book 5 had me ready to write this series off feeling like a collage of fan-fiction, but book 6 was a return to some proper writing. This latest book is undoubtedly the best of the series. It really is 3 books for the price of one and at the end I was disappointed only by the prospect of having to wait for the next installment.

Texas Instruments TI-36X Pro Engineering/Scientific Calculator
Texas Instruments TI-36X Pro Engineering/Scientific Calculator
Price: $17.80
61 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 9, 2015
Amazing calculator for the money and the best non-graphing calculator you can use for some academic & professional tests.

Penguin United Eagle Eye Mouse and Keyboard Converter for Xbox 360

Dwarves Invented Rock & Roll
Price: $11.99
34 used & new from $8.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 9, 2015
Typical Dwarves, Few gems, few turds, worth the purchase.

Klim 5031-000-140-000 Element Glove Short LG Black
Klim 5031-000-140-000 Element Glove Short LG Black
Offered by Motorcycle Superstore
Price: $169.99
2 used & new from $169.99

4.0 out of 5 stars but overall it's a pretty good glove and I don't doubt it will hold ..., February 9, 2015
fingers are a little boxy and their lengths are a bit odd, but overall it's a pretty good glove and I don't doubt it will hold up in a crash.

Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid, 16-Ounce, Trans-Matte Latte
Price: $19.10
9 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Co-worker recommended I try the Contigo after I finally threw out ..., February 9, 2015
Co-worker recommended I try the Contigo after I finally threw out the leaky trade-show freebie I'd been using for months. I really wasn't expecting it to be such an upgrade. My coffees stay hot until they're finished regardless of how long they're forgotten about and cold drinks still have ice-cubes rattling around when I finish them off. The mug/thermos is super easy to fill/clean and it's easy hit the button and drink out of. Not something I would normally have spent money on, but I'm glad I did.

Mionix NAOS 3200 USB Wired LED-optical 3200 dpi Mouse
Mionix NAOS 3200 USB Wired LED-optical 3200 dpi Mouse
Price: $46.44
14 used & new from $30.00

3.0 out of 5 stars The hand-shape is great, but it doesn't have much weight and the ..., February 9, 2015
The hand-shape is great, but it doesn't have much weight and the slider-pads are pretty sub-par. I find it frequently grinding on my desk even though I can't see any dirt or grit.

Silicon Power 32GB Firma ZN F80 USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Gray Aluminium (SP032GBUF2F80V1S)
Price: $12.99
16 used & new from $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, February 9, 2015
seems to function, but transfer speeds are ridiculously slow, doesn't inspire any confidence.

Astro Pneumatic 1423 13-Inch Heavy Duty Hand Riveter
Astro Pneumatic 1423 13-Inch Heavy Duty Hand Riveter
Price: $34.21
24 used & new from $22.77

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, February 9, 2015
Worked on & off for 3-4 rivets then stopped gripping them altogether.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4