Profile for K. Turner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Turner RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
True Brew
True Brew
Price: $13.99
26 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars ... cd's from these Swedes and this might be the best yet. Play with your EQ a bit as ..., April 30, 2015
This review is from: True Brew (Audio CD)
20 years of buying cd's from these Swedes and this might be the best yet. Play with your EQ a bit as there's a lot of depth to the music, this is one to enjoy on repeat all day.

Peace in Our Time
Peace in Our Time
Price: $11.99
31 used & new from $9.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, this album is kick in the ass, April 24, 2015
This review is from: Peace in Our Time (Audio CD)
Awesome, this album is kick in the ass.
Very few punk bands actually get better with age. Inevitably they all learn how to play their instruments if they last long enough and almost always they mellow out and lose their message... It sucked when Good Riddance said farewell in 2007, but after so many years at their breakneck pace, it felt like a well earned retirement.
This album really is a counterpoint to slowing down and giving up on your ideals.

Ram Mount Motorcycle Handlebar Clamp Base with M8 Screws
Ram Mount Motorcycle Handlebar Clamp Base with M8 Screws
Offered by GPS City
Price: $10.96
31 used & new from $10.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 3, 2015
The ball is good, but none of the bolts were of a useful length.

Ghosts from the Past (The Wandering engineer Book 7)
Ghosts from the Past (The Wandering engineer Book 7)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Book 5 had me ready to write this series off feeling like a collage of fan-fiction, March 3, 2015
Hard to review without giving any spoilers. Book 5 had me ready to write this series off feeling like a collage of fan-fiction, but book 6 was a return to some proper writing. This latest book is undoubtedly the best of the series. It really is 3 books for the price of one and at the end I was disappointed only by the prospect of having to wait for the next installment.

Texas Instruments TI-36X Pro Engineering/Scientific Calculator
Texas Instruments TI-36X Pro Engineering/Scientific Calculator
Price: $17.99
88 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 9, 2015
Amazing calculator for the money and the best non-graphing calculator you can use for some academic & professional tests.

Penguin United Eagle Eye Mouse and Keyboard Converter for Xbox 360

Dwarves Invented Rock & Roll
Price: $11.99
35 used & new from $8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 9, 2015
Typical Dwarves, Few gems, few turds, worth the purchase.

Klim 5031-000-140-000 Element Glove Short LG Black
Klim 5031-000-140-000 Element Glove Short LG Black

4.0 out of 5 stars but overall it's a pretty good glove and I don't doubt it will hold ..., February 9, 2015
fingers are a little boxy and their lengths are a bit odd, but overall it's a pretty good glove and I don't doubt it will hold up in a crash.

Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid, 16-Ounce, Trans-Matte Latte
Price: $17.18
7 used & new from $14.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Co-worker recommended I try the Contigo after I finally threw out ..., February 9, 2015
Co-worker recommended I try the Contigo after I finally threw out the leaky trade-show freebie I'd been using for months. I really wasn't expecting it to be such an upgrade. My coffees stay hot until they're finished regardless of how long they're forgotten about and cold drinks still have ice-cubes rattling around when I finish them off. The mug/thermos is super easy to fill/clean and it's easy hit the button and drink out of. Not something I would normally have spent money on, but I'm glad I did.

Mionix NAOS 3200 USB Wired LED-optical 3200 dpi Mouse
Mionix NAOS 3200 USB Wired LED-optical 3200 dpi Mouse
Offered by Amamax (USA Seller)
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $41.00

3.0 out of 5 stars The hand-shape is great, but it doesn't have much weight and the ..., February 9, 2015
The hand-shape is great, but it doesn't have much weight and the slider-pads are pretty sub-par. I find it frequently grinding on my desk even though I can't see any dirt or grit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4