Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Mitchell Moore > Reviews

Browse

Mitchell Moore's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mitchell Moore RSS Feed (Salt Lake City, Utah United States)

Page: 1 | 2
The Illusion Of Progress
The Illusion Of Progress
Price: $10.49
76 used & new from $1.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Although I love Staind this album lacks originality and creativity ..., August 20, 2008
I still remember the first time I saw Staind in concert back in 2001. I hardly knew anything about the band but it turned out to be one of the most incredible shows I've ever seen! Shortly after this they became my favorite band and even managed to change my taste in music for the better. I must have listened to "Break the Cycle" countless times throughout high school. That album truly must be one of the greatest of all time in my opinion. Well seven years down the road (can't believe its been that long!) and I still love Staind even though I no longer consider them my favorite.

Unfortunately I've felt the last couple albums including this one lack originality and the ability to stir up emphatic feelings like the other ones did. I hate to compare one album to another because I love to watch bands branch out and progress in order to push their creativity. But with Staind I don't think they've branched out enough and it's left the last few albums sounding like cloned counterparts of previous efforts. I'm not saying the albums aren't good, personally I love 14 Shades of Grey and Chapter V but the thing that made B.T.C. so epic is that fans felt like they could relate to it. It seemed in way to define a new generation much like Pearl Jam's "Ten" or Nirvana's "Nevermind" did in the 90's. Although Aaron and the group still write great songs and lyrics they don't seem to be able to pull fans in like they once did. "The Illusion of Progress" is a good album and is worth checking out but if your looking for another epic Staind album you probably wont find it...

ON A SIDE NOTE: I THINK ANY REVIEW COMPARING RECENT Staind albums to "Dysfunction" or "Tormented" should be DISREGARDED. People either loved or hated the change in musical direction the group made (I for one loved it) but its like trying to compare apples and oranges. They're two completely different styles and sounds.

Alice in Chains - Greatest Hits
Alice in Chains - Greatest Hits
Price: $6.99
141 used & new from $1.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, stick with the studio albums., June 8, 2004
Just buy the album's, AIC had no need for a greatest hits. All there albums were greatest hits. This is just a record company ploy to make money. If your looking to start somwhere buy "Dirt".

Awake [Enhanced CD]
Awake [Enhanced CD]
Price: $7.99
192 used & new from $0.28

1.0 out of 5 stars This band was great when they were Alice In Chains!!!!!!!!!!, March 27, 2004
This review is from: Awake [Enhanced CD] (Audio CD)
I honestly used to like Godsmack but as i got older my music taste matured and I found out how great "Grunge" is (the best kind of rock music) I ventured upon Alice In Chains cd "Dirt" I was blown away by how good this cd is. Quickly I realized how bad Godsmack rips AIC off. To the point where it makes me sick. I mean I have nothing against being influenced by a band but to copy their sound exactly is stealing is should be a crime. DO NOT BUY THIS CD AND DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BAND!!!!!! The name Godsmack even comes from a AIC chains song called "God Smack". It really cant get any worse than this, or can it? It can! I heard Godsmack is now coming out with an aucustic EP. Alice In Chains Had two Aucustic EP's one called "Sap" and the other one called "Jar Of Flies". Dont buy this cd buy AIC cd "Dirt" or "Facelift" They are way better than any Godsmack record. Don't support a band with no original sound or talent!

Godsmack
Godsmack
Price: $5.99
225 used & new from $0.33

1.0 out of 5 stars This band was great when they were Alice In Chains!!!!!!!, March 27, 2004
This review is from: Godsmack (Audio CD)

Faceless
Faceless
Price: $4.99
180 used & new from $0.44

1.0 out of 5 stars This band was great when they were Alice In Chains!, March 27, 2004
This review is from: Faceless (Audio CD)

Come Clean
Come Clean
Price: $4.99
405 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Biggest musical rip off ever!, January 18, 2004
This review is from: Come Clean (Audio CD)
First creed rips off pearl jam, now puddle of mud rips off creed how does this work? It doesnt. Both creed and puddle of mud should be shot.

Almost Heroes [VHS]
Almost Heroes [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Eli 2000
Price: $5.77
38 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most underrated comedys of all time!!!!!!!!!!!, December 18, 2003
This review is from: Almost Heroes [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This is by far one of the best farley movies! If you dont own it buy it! You will pee your pants! It needs to come out on DVD!

Live in Texas
Live in Texas
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $18.87
139 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing live band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, November 19, 2003
This review is from: Live in Texas (Audio CD)
I cant beleave what an amazing live voice chester has! There performances are just packed with energy and emotion. This cd brought all the old songs back to life for me. Its worth the money buy it!!!!!

Sing The Sorrow
Sing The Sorrow
Price: $7.39
192 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Trendy Disease To Rock Music !, November 16, 2003
This review is from: Sing The Sorrow (Audio CD)
This band sucks. This cd sucks. Simple as that. Listen to a real voaclist like Chris Cornell, Eddie Vedder, or Robert Plant Just to name a few. If you own this cd, do your self a favor and break it!

The Young and the Hopeless
The Young and the Hopeless
Offered by Bridge_Media
Price: $11.83
261 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars A Trendy Disease To Rock, November 16, 2003
All I can say if your listening to this you ovisouly still havent discovered real rock music yet. Good Charlotte Sucks.
If you have bought this cd break it. Listen to a real rock band like pearl jam, Audioslave, ac/dc or staind. That all I can say.

Page: 1 | 2