Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for P > Reviews

Browse

P's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P RSS Feed

BulkSupplements Pure Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) Powder (250 grams)
BulkSupplements Pure Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) Powder (250 grams)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $19.96
2 used & new from $19.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Gret Product at a great price, May 29, 2014
I have been looking for quality L-Carnitine at a reasonable price, and these guys have a great product! No gimicks, just great stuff and quickly delivered. I may upgrade to five stars, but I just got it and have been trying it out for a few days.

EPS Replacement Dell 1250c 1350cnw 1355cn High Yield Value Pack Toner Cartridges (4 Pack (1B + CMY))
Offered by MANGOKET
Price: $35.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick ship, great quality, December 3, 2013
Shipped quick, quality just as good as Dell, if not better (especially since it's 1/2 the price!). I'll look to them again when I run low

Renew Life - Childrens - ParaGONE for kids 2-part kit
Renew Life - Childrens - ParaGONE for kids 2-part kit
Offered by CosmoCliq
Price: $29.97
6 used & new from $29.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 29, 2012
I wish it was easier to use, but it worked and my child didn't mind taking it. I still have some remaining, and I hope I don't have to use it again...

Boiron Homeopathic Medicine Lycopodium Clavatum, 6C Pellets, 80-Count Tubes (Pack of 5)
Offered by Ideal Pharmacy
Price: $36.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked, December 29, 2012
Boiron makes very good products- I use the Arnica when I can. This also did what I needed it to dop with some left over.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2014 9:21 AM PDT

Lightning Nuggets N100SEB Firestarters Super Economy Box of Fire-Starting Nuggets, 100 Count
Price: $23.39
14 used & new from $23.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great firestarter, December 29, 2012
Charcoal lighter voids my Big Green Egg warranty, so this product has worked the best. My local store isn't carrying it for the winter...

Ripley's Believe It or Not!: Special Edition 2012
Ripley's Believe It or Not!: Special Edition 2012
by Ripley's Believe It or Not
Price: $13.60
152 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Ripley's, April 21, 2012
I've always been a fan, even with Jack Palance hosting the show. I'll spread the happiness with my kids. Funky book- hilarious and grotesque at the same time.