Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Mrs. Ratu > Reviews

Browse

Mrs. Ratu's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mrs. Ratu RSS Feed (Honolulu, HI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Barbie Fashion Model Collection Doll, Glam Gown
Barbie Fashion Model Collection Doll, Glam Gown
Price: $99.97
25 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BFMC Classic Cocktail Dress, June 16, 2016
She is really beautiful and I just love her very detailed dress in such a good quality. She feels heavier compared to regular Barbie or Fashion Royalty, I like it, feels solid. I am so far impressed with all three articulated Silkstone I got.

Barbie Dolls of The World United Kingdom Doll
Barbie Dolls of The World United Kingdom Doll
Offered by MEGA ToyLand
Price: $29.99
106 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful doll, April 15, 2016
Her face is really beautiful! The outfit also great and the quality isn't doll quality, rather miniature of real clothes, although I agree with one reviewer who said there are just too many visible holes. I'm not crazy about the plastic hat nor the stiff body, but it's alright. I swapped the head with articulated body from the other barbie. Now she's just perfect to play with, and to display.

Barbie Fifth Avenue Style Fashion - Limited Edition Fashions Classique Collection by Carol Spencer (1992 Timeless Creations, Mattel)
4 used & new from $46.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute poodle, but that's it., April 13, 2016
The outfit is really stiff that we can only partially use it, just the body and the skirt, maybe the stocking, they look just ok but the dog is super cute (watch for black leash handle, it stains). The jacket doesn't look good on Barbie, it looks too big.

1/6 Scale Dollhouse Miniature Orange white Lady Handbag Bag
1/6 Scale Dollhouse Miniature Orange white Lady Handbag Bag
Offered by Minidreamworld
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, March 3, 2016
The bag looks amazing on barbie dolls nd looks realistic in pictures. It feels more like rubber than plastic. I'd prefer it rubbery, doesn't slip easily from doll's hand.

1/6 Barbie Blythe Dollhouse Miniature Toy LV Metal Trunk box
1/6 Barbie Blythe Dollhouse Miniature Toy LV Metal Trunk box
Offered by Minidreamworld
Price: $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a really nice functional doll bag, but, it depends., March 1, 2016
I wish it's not as shiny because it's really hard to take picture of. In person it looks really nice, though! It's great for 1:6 scale fashion dolls, the trunk also functional, it can open to put doll stuff inside. However I'd not get it again, I prefer the rubber ones because they just look more realistic in pictures.

Sukoyaka Brown Rice, Genmai, 4.4-Pound
Sukoyaka Brown Rice, Genmai, 4.4-Pound
Offered by G-MART
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brown rice benefits, white rice taste., September 24, 2015
It's so delicious, I forget I'm eating healthier rice. My young children tolerate it, too. Usually they won't touch brown rice with a flag pole. Still has the earthy smell of brown rice, but as soft as white rice. Perfect for Asian dishes.

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Fresh Care Refill, 42 Count (Pack of 8)
Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Fresh Care Refill, 42 Count (Pack of 8)
Price: $14.76
35 used & new from $12.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't flush it in the toilet!, September 24, 2015
It rips easily compared to other Cottonelle wet wipes, and if you check the packaging, it is NOT flushable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2015 1:32 PM PDT

Girls Snow White Costume Dress Halloween Costumes Dressup (4 Years)
Girls Snow White Costume Dress Halloween Costumes Dressup (4 Years)

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with the costume, August 2, 2015
This is the second time I got the costume for my daughter. The first one I bought 3 years ago from different vendor and has gotten too small. It's better than any children costume I've seen in person. It appears to be a better quality for the price, my daughter worn the first one almost daily for years and it didn't fall apart. I hope this one will last as well.

Yummi Bears Vitamin C Supplement for Kids, 60 Count
Yummi Bears Vitamin C Supplement for Kids, 60 Count
Offered by Top Team Health
Price: $12.97
25 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great supplement, August 2, 2015
This vitamin supplement is a must, since taking this regularly, my children are hardly ever gotten sick even if everyone else at school got flu. When they're a bit under the weather I gave them extra gummies and they gotten over it in no time.

I also never thought these actually taste great, until I tried Flintstones gummies.

Flintstones Children's Multivitamin plus Immunity Support Gummies , 150-Count Gummies
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $17.90
15 used & new from $14.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!, August 2, 2015
It's overly sweet that they gave me tootache! The aftertaste is horrible. I am sure this will do more harm than good for health, at least tooth health!

We have always taken gummy vitamins, I usually buy online from Amazon with brands like VitaFusion or Yummy Organics. Buying this was a mistake because it's summer, and I didn't want the gummies to melt (happened few years back) during shipment, that is why I got these horrible gummy vitamins from a local store. What a huge mistake. I'd rather my children get no supplements than these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6