Profile for Moragami > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Moragami RSS Feed (Delaware)

Page: 1 | 2
To Have and To Code (A Witch Central Romance) (A Modern Witch)
To Have and To Code (A Witch Central Romance) (A Modern Witch)
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice story but needs proofreading, October 5, 2012
It seems like there is a lot more to this story. This is the first of Ms. Geary's books that I have read, and I did enjoy it, but the characters felt underdeveloped. Now that I know that this is a compliment to her previous works, I understand a little more. There were also a few instances where there were obvious typos that I hope get resolved at a later date, most of which I can get past, but using the wrong last name for a main character on more than one occasion did bother me. I'll likely pick up the first book in the "A Modern Witch" series and go from there.

Case-It 2-Inch O-Ring Zipper Binder with Removable Tab File, Blue Print (D-900-BLU-P) (D-900-BLU-P)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a D-ring Binder, June 2, 2011
I bought this binder as a gift for someone who is starting couponing. I specifically looked for a D-ring binder. I thought this had all the perfect features until I received it. Despite the fact that the title and description both state the binder is D-ring, it is not. The birthday is 2 days away, so I am giving it anyway. Needless to say, I was quite disappointed.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2011 10:21 AM PDT

Baby Play (Gymboree)
Baby Play (Gymboree)
by Wendy S. Masi
Price: $13.45
296 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive things I wouldn't have though of, April 5, 2011
This review is from: Baby Play (Gymboree) (Paperback)
As a new mom, one of the things I was concerned with was making sure I helped my daughter develop to the best of my ability. When we came home from the hospital, I talked to her, sang to her, etc. but was at a loss for what types of activities I could do with her when she was only a few weeks old. I ordered this book and was able to get some great ideas for things to do with her. One of the best activities that I never would have thought to do was tummy time on a small beach ball that was semi deflated. She hated tummy time on the floor but tolerated this better. I was able to get her the tummy time she needed to better develop her muscles without her hating it. Win/Win!!

The First Years Breastflow Milk Storage Organizer
The First Years Breastflow Milk Storage Organizer
Price: $14.18
18 used & new from $13.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulky and does not fit Ameda or Lansinoh bags well, April 5, 2011
I really liked this concept but find it to not be all that practical. I've actually sent the item back. The container is rather bulky and is tall with the lid on. I tried using this with both Ameda and Lansinoh bags. The Ameda bags do not fit well because of the pour spout on the side. I froze my Lansinoh bags flat outside of this container as it gets them flatter. Otherwise the container would only flatten the milk into the bottom portion of the bag. By freezing the Lansinoh bag separately, it is very thin but is marginally too wide to fit in the storage container. I ended up just batching frozen milk in gallon size Ziploc bags for extra protection at the recommendation of a friend. That seems to work better for me than the limited storage capacity of the container.

Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream 4 fl oz
Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream 4 fl oz
Offered by Health Beauty Offers
Price: $29.95

3.0 out of 5 stars No luck reducing appearance of existing stretch marks, April 5, 2011
I cannot comment on the effectiveness of this cream for its intended purpose of stretch mark prevention. However, I had read some reviews online that indicated that this product has helped others in reducing the appearance of stretch marks. I used this product following the appearance of some stretch marks during pregnancy shortly following delivery. I found that the stretch marks did fade over time though not significantly. This product may have contributed but the impact does not seem to be significant.

Ameda Store N Pour Breast Milk Storage Bags with Adapter, 20-Count
Ameda Store N Pour Breast Milk Storage Bags with Adapter, 20-Count
Price: $7.49
17 used & new from $6.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Prefer Lansinoh Bags, April 5, 2011
I originally started with Ameda's storage bags to work with my Ameda pump. They seemed convenient because I could pump directly into them and they had a pour spout on the actual bag. What I found is that those bags were extremely inaccurate in their volume measurement and a lot of the fat in the breast milk seemed to adhere to the inside of the bags even after having warmed the milk under running water. Also, I didn't care to actually pump into the bag since it was not something that could be set down until the flange was removed.

I subsequently ordered the Lansinoh bags and was very happy with them in contrast to the Ameda bags. The measurement is significantly more accurate, they will hold 2 oz more than the Ameda bags (6 oz. vs. 4 oz.), and all of the breast milk makes it out of the bag. Also, because of the difference in shape, the Lansinoh bags freeze thinner (when frozen lying flat). The double seal is also a nice feature that the Ameda bags do not have.

Ameda Store N Pour Breast Milk Storage Bags, 40-Count
Ameda Store N Pour Breast Milk Storage Bags, 40-Count
Price: $16.35
7 used & new from $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Prefer Lansinoh Bags, April 5, 2011

Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2013 11:18 AM PST

Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3)
Offered by Prime Medical Store
Price: $17.09
24 used & new from $12.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage bags- Better than Ameda, April 5, 2011

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Standard Storage Travel Caps Replacement, 3 Pack
Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Standard Storage Travel Caps Replacement, 3 Pack
Price: $2.49
19 used & new from $0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Bottle Caps- Works with other brands, April 5, 2011
I ordered these caps to use when pumping into my Dr. Brown's bottles. They are also very helpful to avoid leakage when transporting bottles whether it is home from work or when I bring a bottle with me for my daughter. They also work on Ameda and Medela storage bottles. I pump into my Ameda bottles at home and use them for those as well.

Dr. Brown's BPA Free Polypropylene Natural Flow Standard Neck Bottle, 4 oz - 3-Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $14.69
30 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bottles, April 5, 2011
Dr. Brown's bottles came very highly recommended by several of my friends. Despite their recommendations, I decided to try another brand of bottles. We very quickly switched to Dr. Brown's for a few reasons. My daughter did not like the other bottles but did great with accepting Dr. Brown's. She had to take bottles directly out of the hospital due to weight loss but transitioned well back to the breast. The part that is especially great about the bottles is that they have the same threading to work with Ameda and Medela breast pumps. I have personally used them with my Ameda Purely Yours Ultra pump.

If you use them with the Ameda pump, the one draw back is that the bottle is narrower than Ameda. As a result, when empty the flange is heavy enough to make them tip over and they do not fit snugly into the bottle holders on the top of the pump. Otherwise they work great.

Page: 1 | 2