Profile for zeliset > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

zeliset RSS Feed

Baggallini Messenger Bagg, Espresso
Baggallini Messenger Bagg, Espresso
Offered by Planet Shoes
Price: $43.95
4 used & new from $43.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Baggallini Messenger Bag (Apparel)
Got this for my sister's birthday. She's a mom of 2 small children and a nursing student and she loves this purse! very comfortable, fashionable, and fits a lot of stuff in there. It's not a nursing bag... it's smaller than I expected, but it's a good size purse when you're on the go.

Earth Friendly Products Stain and Odor Remover, 2 - 22-Ounce Bottles
Earth Friendly Products Stain and Odor Remover, 2 - 22-Ounce Bottles

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, November 13, 2013
an eco-friendly way to remove the urine smell when your dog accidentally pees or marks in the house. it removes the urine using enzymes which normal soap and water isn't able to remove completely. helps prevent repeated marking.

V Oratene Maintenance Oral Gel 2.5 oz
V Oratene Maintenance Oral Gel 2.5 oz
Price: $13.39
8 used & new from $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, November 13, 2013
i use this to clean my dogs teeth. have 2 long hair chihuahuas (8 and 10 years old) and their teeth need quite a bit of maintenance! I can't afford nor is it medically safe to put my dogs under anesthesia every time they need their teeth cleaned. i use an adult extra-soft or kids extra soft tooth brush and brush their teeth first just with regular water, then apply the v oratene on their gums. this combination works great! i brush their teeth this way every night before bed-time and haven't needed a professional cleaning in a long time! Been using it for 4 years now... and maybe had a professional cleaning once... my sister works at a vet's office that is very conscientious and they say their teeth look great! I highly recommend this for dogs who don't do well under anesthesia.

Pet Tag Classic No Bark Collar, Red, Small
Pet Tag Classic No Bark Collar, Red, Small
Price: $22.49
7 used & new from $20.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, November 13, 2013
the batteries died right away, and when I tried to replace them, i couldn't figure out which way the batteries were supposed to go... there was not plus or minus label and it was not obvious even within the battery holding structure, so i tried both ways, and might have shorted out the buzzer, so i ended up throwing it away, but when it did work, it worked well.

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Victorian Lace Tea, Spa and Treats Gift Chest with Clock
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy! picture is a lot better than the actual product, May 7, 2012
I purchased this item for my company's Mother's Day raffle based upon pictures and positive reviews. I was running out of time, had no time to shop myself and so Amazon was the solution. The item arrived damaged, not enough padding in the box, actually there was no padding at all. The contents arrived all closed in the box too, not nicely displayed as in the picture. The items were cheap dollar store type items, not worth 49 bucks!
I initially tried to return the item, only to get a response that this item is not eligible for return!! After calling Amazon, I learned I could still get a refund, but that they would not accept the product back since it contains some food items. I'm glad I got the credit back on my credit card, so I was able to get something else for this raffle instead. My recommendation, go to the local gift shop and check out your purchase directly. Do not get this item!