Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Joy Long > Reviews

Browse

Joy Long's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joy Long RSS Feed (Keysville, VA)

The Very First Easter Bunny
The Very First Easter Bunny
24 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Easter Book for Children, March 28, 2008
In my opinion this book is the best and touches children at all age levels. It associates what our society (easter bunny) symbolizes the meaning of easter is with the real (Jesus) meaning. It does not go into depth of the crucifixion but merely states that the bunny sees life that seems dead and yet produces something beautiful just like the man in the tomb he seen. The bunny then has this wonderful feeling and wants to share what he has seen so he gathers up the egg, the cocoon and beautiful flowers and leaves them at everyone's door step to remind them every year the amazing thing that happened to Jesus, he has risen, hallelujah!

Major Problems in American Colonial History: Documents and Essays (Major problems in American history series)
by Karen Kupperman
44 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, March 28, 2008
This book had a great price, in great condition and was shipped quickly. I found the reading not to be direct but rather the opinions of other writers. You have to figure out what the writers are trying to say is in conflict.

Barney - Barney in Outer Space [VHS]
Barney - Barney in Outer Space [VHS]
VHS
30 used & new from $3.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative, March 28, 2008
I ordered the movie for my son that was interested in space. He was 4 and I thought that this was more on his level for learning about the solar system. It was a hit. He thoroughly enjoyed it. The only complaint I have is they failed to inform me the case was beat up but the movie itself was in great condition and I did not have an ounce of problems!

Battery Operated Lantern (Set of 3)
Battery Operated Lantern (Set of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just As expected, March 28, 2008
I was looking for something in the camping theme that my boys could use in their room and the other laterns that used batteries were just too expensive to use for play. I admit I was weary about the product because they were so inexpensive but when I received them they were just what I wanted. Excellent packaging,arrived in a no time. Now they have something they can read to at night or just play like they are camping.