Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for V. J. Collier > Reviews

Browse

V. J. Collier's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

V. J. Collier "Book Diva" RSS Feed (CHICAGO, IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
WILD JO: 12 Cup Organic Dark French Roast for K-Cup Coffee Brewers, Bold Strong Wicked Good! Keurig 1.0 & 2.0 Eco-Friendly Cup, Our Most Popular, USDA Certified, 100% Arabica, No Additives, Non-GMO
Offered by Jo Coffee
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $10.99

Mama B - A Time to Speak (Book 1)
Mama B - A Time to Speak (Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read!, December 20, 2012
A good, quick read. I enjoyed the storyline and could relate to the "church folks". You won't be disappointed. Ms. Stimpson does it again!

Ain't Too Proud To Beg
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read as Usual by Ms. Brown, December 20, 2012
I think I've read every book by Ms. Brown and I was not disappointed with this one. The love story is so well written that you can feel the love jump off the pages. Treat yourself and take a little time to enjoy this wonderful story.

Beyond My Status (Christian Fiction) (Wholeness Series Book 3)
Beyond My Status (Christian Fiction) (Wholeness Series Book 3)
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, but need an editor!, August 4, 2011
I enjoyed the storyline, but it's hard to read books that have obvious errors. I also felt the story could have been a little more developed. I enjoyed the first book better.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2011 5:22 PM PDT

BDK A Set of 4 Universal Fit Animal Print Carpet Floor Mats for Cars / Truck / SUV - Pink
Offered by AutoThings
Price: $18.86
6 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, July 25, 2011
Nice car mats. I purchased these for my sister since pink is her favorite color and she loves them.

My True Essence (Christian Fiction): Updated and REVISED (Wholeness Series Book 4)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, July 25, 2011
As the daughter and sister of two breast cancer survivors, this book held a special place for me. The writing was excellent and the characters were real. You will enjoy this book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2011 5:28 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 9, 2011
I purchased these beats for my nephew and he loves them. He has not put them down since he received them.

Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 10-inch Full-size Memory Foam Mattress
Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 10-inch Full-size Memory Foam Mattress
Price: $330.48
2 used & new from $330.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mattress, March 23, 2011
I had been sleeping on a bad mattress for a while. I discovered the memory foam mattress and I am glad that I did. This is a good buy and worth every penny. Delivery is quick and it's simple to put on your bed. I would certainly recommend this mattress and would buy another one!

Two Tears in a Bucket
Two Tears in a Bucket
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, January 26, 2011
Very well developed novel! You will not want to put it down! Waiting on more from this author.

Belkin Grip Kindle Sleeve (Fits Kindle Keyboard), Coral Pink
Belkin Grip Kindle Sleeve (Fits Kindle Keyboard), Coral Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for Kindle 3, January 18, 2011
This is a nice case for your Kindle 3. It's still small enough to fit in your purse or bag. You don't have to worry about scratches, etc. on your Kindle. I would recommend this highly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4