Profile for PaulaG > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PaulaG "PaulaG" RSS Feed (Texas USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Chaperone
The Chaperone
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $8.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Read, February 14, 2015
This review is from: The Chaperone (Kindle Edition)
The book was a total surprise, at the onset I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy it but by the middle of the book it was hard to put down. It shoes the painful growth and maturity that causes one to look back on their lives and know they lived it fully.

Key Lime Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen series Book 9)
Key Lime Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen series Book 9)
Price: $6.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, March 25, 2014
I have read most of the Hanna Swensen series. The story line is the same throughout and the "who done it" changes. The triangle between Norman, Hanna and Mike is getting a little old to me.

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, March 25, 2014
If you enjoyed the Hunger Games trilogy then this is a great series for you. The book draws you in fast and keeps you there. It is packed full of excitement twists and turns. It is an easy read

The Rockin' Chair
The Rockin' Chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, January 4, 2014
This review is from: The Rockin' Chair (Kindle Edition)
I really got lucky on this one. The kindle version was downloaded free in September and the book was finally read this week. Makes one stop and think of how their families influenced their lives as well as how that influence is seen differently by various members of the family. I would highly recommend this book. It shows the struggles of individual family members to be happy.

Sometimes what you need you already have.

Jerdon HL65N 8-Inch Lighted Wall Mount Makeup Mirror with 5x Magnification, Matte Nickel Finish
Price: $60.87
25 used & new from $52.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mirror, June 25, 2013
I bought this to replace an existing mirror. It was easy to install and looks great. Helps to ensure that your make-up is on evenly.

Tovolo Cupcake Pen
Tovolo Cupcake Pen
Price: $10.00
15 used & new from $9.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini Donuts, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Tovolo Cupcake Pen (Kitchen)
I bought this to use with my mini donut maker. It helps to fill the donuts with much less mess than a plastic bag.

Fairy Mini Garden Furniture - Black
Fairy Mini Garden Furniture - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice start for a Fairy Garden, June 25, 2013
I purchased this to make a Fairy Garden with my granddaughter. It looks like a nice starter set that is economial and will allow us to add as we go along.

Double Deluxe Purse Size Coupon Organizer Wallet ToCart
Double Deluxe Purse Size Coupon Organizer Wallet ToCart
Offered by 4 Best Bargains
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, June 13, 2013
Even though I got to use it for only a short time (seems I lost it somewhere along the way) I thought it was a nice a well constructed organizer.

Covert Affairs Season 1 [HD]
Covert Affairs Season 1 [HD]
DVD
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, June 13, 2013
We are enjoying watching this. Hope to finish the first season soon and then will start working on the next.

Vibe Nesting Prep Bowls, Set of 4
Vibe Nesting Prep Bowls, Set of 4
Price: $12.19
6 used & new from $5.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, May 12, 2013
I bought these as a gift. The recipient seemed pleased with them. I thought the measurements noted on the bowls were hard to see. The quality of the bowls seems good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6