Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Doctor'sWife > Reviews

Browse

Doctor'sWife's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Doctor'sWife "TARDIS" RSS Feed (Gallifrey)

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - Nintendo DS
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - Nintendo DS
Price: $8.06
144 used & new from $0.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda lame, but still fun..., May 30, 2011
I bought this a few weeks ago and was SUPER excited. two of my faves coming into one: Lego video games + Pirates of the Caribbean= EPICNESS. That's what I was thinking. Here are some pros and cons of this game:

Pros:
quirky Lego animations
movie accurate characters
the Capt. Jack sparrow mimfig. is HILARIOUS (he's got swag!)
the great pirates score

Cons:
clips in between scenes are super blurry and pixelated
there is a black line around the characters during game play
when playing a level there is no following character
the levels are short and there is only 16 of them
it is was too easy (I have Lego StarWars 1-6 and Lego Indy 1-3)
no minigames
no gold bricks
at "port" you can't switch between characters like you can at Mos Eisley cantina or the university
the red brick, ships in bottles ect. are poorly hidden and way too easy to find

this is a pretty good game, but still kinda lame. I really wanted to love this game, but that is not possible.

Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, May 7, 2011
I have had my K3 for three or four months now and I love it! I did have to buy a light to read in the dark. Other than that, the K3 is pretty much all inclusive. What I was surprised to find in the box at no extra charge was an adapter so you can charge the Kindle in a wall socket instead of just on your computer. I love all the free books and I am looking forward to reading hundreds of classic books at no charge. The Kindle is a really great product that I would reccomend to anyone. Take that, Nook Color!

Marlfox (Redwall)
Marlfox (Redwall)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is another gem by Jacques (RIP), May 7, 2011
This review is from: Marlfox (Redwall) (Kindle Edition)
Mr. Jacques has written another excellent book. I love the hare, the feasts and the always comical Dibbuns! All the Redwall books are a rousing good time and this one is no exception!