Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Stephen T. Guerry > Reviews

Browse

Stephen T. Guerry's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephen T. Guerry RSS Feed (Pascagoula, MS, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Ultimate Arms Gear 20 Pack of .45 ACP Caliber Full Moon Reusable Lightweight Clips 6 Round Rd Shot Nickel Plated Stainless Steel fits Smith & Wesson 25-2, 625, Governor, Colt S&W 1917 Revolvers + Unloading Unloader Extraction Extractor Tool with Yellow Rubber Handle Cap - USA Made
Offered by TACTICAL GEAR CENTRAL
Price: $30.59

5.0 out of 5 stars The moon clips were nicely made and had no flaws, October 9, 2015
The moon clips were nicely made and had no flaws. They we're just what I was looking for. Nice stainless steel which looks and works better than the blued kinds.

7 -15 inch rooted plumeria plants Rare Real plumeria flowers "No.318-siamaurora-1"
Offered by 123yaowaluk
Price: $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The plants look great and were in good condition upon arrival here at ..., June 28, 2015
I have just potted up the plants and they have yet to leaf out or bloom. The plants look great and were in good condition upon arrival here at my home. They were all healthy and properly protected for the journey here through the mail. Since they were just planted, I really don't expect to see any leaves for a week or two until after they get their roots developed.

Into the Storm (Destroyermen)
Into the Storm (Destroyermen)
by Taylor Anderson
54 used & new from $3.26

5.0 out of 5 stars nice start to a series, August 18, 2012
This is the first in a series of novels written by this author about a group destroyermen from world war two. I enjoyed the way this novel was written and it got me hooked from the start. I have since bought all of the novel written by Mr. Anderson. It and all of the follow up books are well worth the read.

The Portofino Deception
The Portofino Deception
by Jeffrey S. Stephens
55 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, August 18, 2012
I enjoyed reading this novel and will read the follow up books that the author releases. It is a good page turner and the fight against terrorists is well written.

Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc Eau de Toilette for Men, 3.3 fl. oz.
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc Eau de Toilette for Men, 3.3 fl. oz.
Price: $72.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fast arrival, August 18, 2012
The product arrived in a nicely seal box and it was in good shape when opened. The company was fast in getting the product out and made sure that it was well sealed and protected. The scent is just what I was looking for.

Black Raspberry Freeze-Dried Eclectic Institute 90 Caps
Black Raspberry Freeze-Dried Eclectic Institute 90 Caps
Offered by Dushav
Price: $15.65
7 used & new from $15.65

4.0 out of 5 stars well protected, August 18, 2012
It took a little longer for this product to arrive then I thought it should have. However, I had just seen this product promoted on the Dr. Oz show. As such, I believe there was probably a rush on the item after it was recommended on TV and this may have led to it being delayed from the company. I like how it was well packaged and sealed when it arrived. I will order from the company again.

Undue Influence
Undue Influence
by Steve Martini
310 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars shocker of an ending, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Undue Influence (Hardcover)
The book was well written and carefully crafted into a real page turner. I had a difficult time putting it down for the night. The ending was something out of left field for me and I never saw it coming. I recommend this novel for anyone who loves a good crime novel.

Prime Witness
Prime Witness
by Steve Martini
187 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars page turner, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Prime Witness (Hardcover)
I loved this book. It kept you glued to it through all the twists and turns. It was a very well written crime novel with lots of surprises at the end. I highly recommend this novel.

Life Extension - Coffeegenic 200mg Green Coffee Extract, 90 veggie caps
Life Extension - Coffeegenic 200mg Green Coffee Extract, 90 veggie caps
2 used & new from $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars herbal meds, April 26, 2012
This item I saw being promoted on an afternoon Doctors TV show. It was one of the few products he had heard about that actually helps to reduce blood pressure for people who use it. I have noticed that recently my blood pressure has started to become a little elvated over the past year, so I jumped at the chance to try this natural solution to my problem out. I began using it a couple of weeks before a visit to my local doctor's office. My BP was in the 120's after having been in the 140's two months earlier. I think the product helped and I haven't noticed any side effects from taking it. I am satisfied and will order again from the company.

HKS MK3-A Revolver Speedloader for Colt MK3 & MK5/King Cobra/Peacekeeper/Ruger Security 6
Price: $7.99
14 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars speed loader, April 26, 2012
The item arrived in a well packaged box which was undamaged. It functioned well when I used the item and t was exactly what I needed. I will order from this company again.

Page: 1 | 2