Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Brianna > Reviews

Browse

Brianna's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brianna RSS Feed

Outdoor Research Women's Ferrosi Shorts
Outdoor Research Women's Ferrosi Shorts
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars Too large, May 30, 2014
I read the previous comment about the short size is bigger. Since I am normal size 8 (not between 6 and 8), I ordered size 8 to try. Today I received the product and the shorts are way too big (about 1-2 inches larger in waist). I have to return it.

GoLite Women's TR63
GoLite Women's TR63
Offered by Brafford Footwear
Price: $89.95 - $99.00

4.0 out of 5 stars good motion control but stiff, January 5, 2013
This review is from: GoLite Women's TR63 (Apparel)
The shoes are very lightweight. It has very good motion control and I feel stable when I wear them. However, the shoes are kind of stiff and it rubs on my back of ankle. Hope this situation can get better after several uses.

Follow up with my initial review: it took about a week to break in the shoes and now I like it very much. I also got compliments on this shoes too!

Calvin Klein Women's Perfectly Fit Racerback Bra #F2564
Calvin Klein Women's Perfectly Fit Racerback Bra #F2564
Price: $30.24 - $45.36

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, December 26, 2011
I like the front close and racerback features. It is also very comfortable and fits perfectly! I like it very much!

adidas Women's Tiro 11 Training Pant
adidas Women's Tiro 11 Training Pant

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, December 26, 2011
I like the zippered pockets so I can put my cell phone and keys inside and don't need to worry about things fall off from the pockets while playing sports with my kids. The pants look nice and I like it very much!