Profile for David Smyth > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 219

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David Smyth "Dave" RSS Feed (Delaware)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Gumballs - Orange (2 lb bag)
Gumballs - Orange (2 lb bag)
Offered by Bayside Candy
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $10.80

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, April 26, 2015
This review is from: Gumballs - Orange (2 lb bag)
Taste bad, maybe stale.

Curt 18151 Basket Style Cargo Carrier
Curt 18151 Basket Style Cargo Carrier
Price: $142.81
25 used & new from $114.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job at a great price., April 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you have a 2" square hitch point on your vehicle, this is a very nice item to have. Is it the biggest or strongest or most flexible? No.
It is a good value and well made. I feel that it would be better if it was more visible.

Liverpool FC. Steven Gerrard SoccerStarz Figure
Liverpool FC. Steven Gerrard SoccerStarz Figure
Offered by Footy Shop USA
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best footballer ever, April 22, 2015
The best footballer ever. Though Stevie is not perfect, he is as close as a human can get. What a gift for any Liverpool fan.

Manchester United Radamel Falcao #9 Toy Figure 2.5"
Manchester United Radamel Falcao #9 Toy Figure 2.5"
Offered by Ichiban(No.1)-shop in JAPAN
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I got this as a gift for my wife, ..., April 22, 2015
I got this as a gift for my wife, buy it now before its gone, (like Falcao will be soon)

Liverpool wall decal sticker logo - 3 stickers sized 7"
Liverpool wall decal sticker logo - 3 stickers sized 7"
Offered by Seven Square
Price: $17.31

5.0 out of 5 stars YNWA, April 22, 2015
Ok, my bad. I thought I was getting 3 Liverpool stickers. It is actually 2 liverpool and 1 premier league. Just FYI. Now the sticker itself is great. I feel that it maybe printed a little light. (looks kinda faded) But I am not confident that I am right on this point. I can say it looks great on the back of my van and keeps a smile on my face. Hold hope in your heart, and You'll Never Walk Alone.

Official Liverpool FC Car Medallion Full Color
Official Liverpool FC Car Medallion Full Color
Offered by Footy Shop USA
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT. YNWA, April 22, 2015
I need one of these for each car. One for my work station and if I could figure out how to attach it to my forehead. I would. YNWA.

Wonka Laffy TaffyJar, Banana, 145-Count
Wonka Laffy TaffyJar, Banana, 145-Count
Price: $13.93
16 used & new from $11.88

5.0 out of 5 stars It is too good, I need to be in Laffy Taffy banana ..., April 22, 2015
This is my crack cocaine. It is too good, I need to be in Laffy Taffy banana flavor rehab. Do not buy it or you might get hooked like me.

National Geographic Kids Almanac 2015
National Geographic Kids Almanac 2015
by National Geographic Kids
Price: $10.05
81 used & new from $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it now!, April 22, 2015
I got this for my son and he reads it in the car, in the house and for all I know in the bathroom. LOL It is a great book, I dont think any parent would look at it and not agree. Buy it today!

QuikVolt Dual Port USB Car Charger for Apple and Android Devices
QuikVolt Dual Port USB Car Charger for Apple and Android Devices
Offered by USDigitalMedia
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This charger seems fine, I do not care for the color, April 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Only time will tell. This charger seems fine, I do not care for the color, but I like that they tried to put some style into it. I only wish it was 2 amps on both sides. Not many, (if any) new phones charge at one amp. I find it difficult to see which is the 2 amp side and which is the 1 amp side.

Arkon Magnetic Phone Mount Magnet Car Cell Phone Holder for iPhone 6 Plus 6 5S 5C 4S Galaxy Note 4 3 S6 S5 S4 LG G3 G2 or GPS
Price: $21.20
3 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This one works great, I use a beanbag dash mount for mine, April 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Magnetic, the only way to go. there are so many mounts to choose from. This one works great, I use a beanbag dash mount for mine. makes it very easy and looks good too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20