Profile for Kelle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelle RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Salomon Women's Speedcross 3 W Trail Running Shoe,Firefly Green/Green Bean/Mystic Purple,6 M US
Offered by Orva Stores
Price: $124.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome hiking/running shoes, May 20, 2015
I bought these on a whim before a hiking trip. I am SO glad I did. After miles my feet didn't hurt at all. They feel like your feet are hugged firmly by pillows! The quick lace feature is awesome, and you tuck in the laces. Exceptional show for the price.

Dipbrow Pomade (Ash Brown)
Dipbrow Pomade (Ash Brown)
Offered by Planet Beauty
Price: $18.00
6 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, it's a perfect ash brown which matches ..., May 13, 2015
This review is from: Dipbrow Pomade (Ash Brown) (Misc.)
Love this, it's a perfect ash brown which matches my hair. It darkens easily for more dramatic looks (either by adding more, or a powder on top). I normally use it by itself and it's perfect. You won't regret this one.

Dark Brazilian Santos, Whole Bean Coffee, 5 Pound Bag
Dark Brazilian Santos, Whole Bean Coffee, 5 Pound Bag
Price: $39.10
12 used & new from $38.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Its an amazing quality for the price, December 22, 2014
I buy this coffee regularly. Its an amazing quality for the price. Delicious!

Yelete Womens Fleece Lined Seamless Leggings (Black, One Size)
Yelete Womens Fleece Lined Seamless Leggings (Black, One Size)
Offered by dealzonenj
Price: $6.95
11 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These leggings fit me great! I'm 120 lbs, November 25, 2014
These leggings fit me great! I'm 120 lbs, 5'. They aren't too tight, a bit roomy, and are super soft and comfortable to wear. They are nice and snug for winter.

Artemisia Designs Lined Black Velvet Cloak with Gold Fleur De Lis Pattern
Artemisia Designs Lined Black Velvet Cloak with Gold Fleur De Lis Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better quality than I was expecting for the price, July 21, 2014
A gorgeous long clock in plush poly velvet. Much better quality than I was expecting for the price. I love it! I was planning on using it as a video prop, but I might just wear it out too! Love the pattern inside, it looks so pretty!

DV by Dolce Vita Women's Bunny Platform Pump, Black Patent, 6 M US
DV by Dolce Vita Women's Bunny Platform Pump, Black Patent, 6 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Best classy pump!, November 9, 2013
These shoes are really fantastic. They fit me perfectly (size 6) and are very comfortable to wear. The gold bow is so cute(real metal) and the patent leather is divine.
I wore these to dinner and I still wanted to keep them on and go dancing. So comfortable, beautiful and go with most outfits.
If you're in doubt, buy them!

Bodum 34-Ounce Coffee Press Glass Replacement Beaker
Bodum 34-Ounce Coffee Press Glass Replacement Beaker
Offered by CLASSICAL FITNESS & HEALTH
Price: $21.95
10 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, September 5, 2013
Mine broke, got a nice stainless steel one, then bought a replacement beaker for the original one and gave it to a French press-less friend!

Diba Women's Kris Tin Boot,Black,6.5 M US
Diba Women's Kris Tin Boot,Black,6.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent boot., February 1, 2012
These boots served me well, and they are a nice leather. They lasted about a year and a half with heavy wear before the heel came off of one. They aren't particularly sexy or flattering, and they are not as tight as they appear in the photo. BUt they are a great pull-it-on-and-walk-out-the-door boot.
They are a bit cheaper in construction than I expected for the money, but held up well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2012 9:56 PM PST

Maidenform Women's The Dream Bra T-Shirt Bra
Maidenform Women's The Dream Bra T-Shirt Bra

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable bra, February 1, 2012
I bought this in a store, not online, just so you know. BUT...
I am a 34DD and this bra is the most comfortable bra EVER. I am very picky about bras, and I take them off as soon as I can usually, but this I could sleep in, if I wanted to. The underwire is completely covered in a soft padding and it never pokes out or is uncomfortable.
I have had this bra for almost a year and I wear it most everyday. It is fantastic!

Three & Four Ingredients: 400 Recipes
Three & Four Ingredients: 400 Recipes
by Jenny White
47 used & new from $0.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, August 24, 2011
The book is simple and beautiful, with lots of color photos.
The recipes are easy(but not too easy) and so pretty, fresh, and flavorful. I feel like I could cook an elaborate meal without much fuss at all.
I highly reccommend this book.

Page: 1 | 2