Profile for OxfordDECA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 133

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

OxfordDECA RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Betsey Johnson "Paris is Always a Good Idea" Striped Hinged Bangle Bracelet, 8"
Betsey Johnson "Paris is Always a Good Idea" Striped Hinged Bangle Bracelet, 8"

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift went over well, January 3, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my cousin and liked it so much I almost kept it instead. She loved it, so it's a success. I love BJ jewelry and this was a perfect understated and classy piece. I know BJ it's about gaudy and random cute unusual items made into jewelry but the heart "sticker jewel" didn't fully for the heart shaped space, which took away from the great quality BJ it's known for. If I find one with just a bow or something else on the bow I will be purchasing it for myself.

Betsey Johnson "Precious Luxuries" Crystal Rose Pendant Necklace, 18"
Betsey Johnson "Precious Luxuries" Crystal Rose Pendant Necklace, 18"

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 3, 2014
So I actually read the dimensions and can comment on the pRoduct and not my Own mistake...

Yes the rose is very small, about the size of my pinky finger nail. However, I am a long time lover of BJ products, but now as a adult in the professional World I can't wear the excessive classic BJ jewelry and I was excited To find this.I even have a ring that matches it. nicely. BJ products are quality made, including this one and just by the clasp you know you're buying for quality made jewelry. I like it. It's simple and understated and classy.

The Marshall Mathers LP 2
The Marshall Mathers LP 2
Offered by Great Price Media
Price: $14.86
86 used & new from $7.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes please!, November 19, 2013
Perfect for primal eminem lovers as fans have matured over the years as well.

Save yourself some time and Buy the album already.

5 Pieces of Mint with Silvertone Infinity Adjustable String Bracelet
5 Pieces of Mint with Silvertone Infinity Adjustable String Bracelet
Offered by The Ultimate Collection
Price: $8.95

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap.cheap.cheap., November 2, 2013
I'm really into bracelets right now and have been buying lots of cheap bracelets for quantity, but this was Mymost regretful purchase. if fell apart beforei could even wear it. waste of money. ugh.

look for "Luos Black/turquoise/white leather bracelet" from Luos Cultural Goods USA Seller. i wear it almost everyday and it is beautiful and good Quality.

Luos Black/turquoise/white Leather Bracelet - L011
Luos Black/turquoise/white Leather Bracelet - L011
Offered by LUOS CULTURAL GOODS (USA SELLER)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute-great deal, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Luos leather bracelets (Jewelry)
I'm really into lots if bracelets right now and I've been buying a bunch of cheaper ones, as I'm going more for Quantity. i was suprised when i got this bracelet and saw how nicely made it was. it has become My favorite one, whichi now wear Alone when I'm not going for the chic casual boho style. it seriously it's very durable, unlike many if the other cheap bracelets i bought that fell apart With little wear. I'm planning to but some as part of My Christmas giftbags for My friends this year.

NCAA Michigan State Spartans Women's Boatneck Sweatshirt, Grey, X-Small
NCAA Michigan State Spartans Women's Boatneck Sweatshirt, Grey, X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love, November 2, 2013
i bought this under another listing, but I've had it for two years now and it's still one of My favorite casual clothing items. it has a but if a boatneck, so i usually wear a cute tanktop underneath. it is made out of a thin comfy material and the trims if the bottom and sleeves are made very thick, With the thumb hole in the cuffs. personally i don't use the thumb hole and since the directed are a bit long, i just fold them up once. i recommend this for all Spartan fans. i am a curvy girl, usually wearing XL/14,but i bought this in a large when i was a little thinner, but it still fits nicely and is forgiving for My curvy shape and doesn't cling to My midsection. GO GREEN!

MailOnline Tablet
MailOnline Tablet
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars awesome....when it works :(, September 22, 2013
This review is from: MailOnline Tablet (App)
I love the Daily Mail and its the only news source I really use (and I live in the US). This app is much better laid out than the"online" version, but it force closes often immediately out when I'm trying to view photos. Also, the last week or so, I haven't been able to open it at all. VERY DISAPPOINTED. I'll be downloading the online version for my kindle now but I'm not happy about it.

Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow, Mocha Mirage 40, 0.09 Ounce
Offered by BeatBargains
Price: $2.89
12 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the Price, September 21, 2013
i bought this on a whim and it turned out i really liked it. the colors are great and they give me a range of looks To do. truely Work better than many of it's more expensive counterparts. only complaints= its kinda hard To open With nails and after one slip into my sink from my hand and i had a very dusty sink.which is why i nbought more, two Colors this time. i don't fully mind the break:,it was My fault and it's so cheap it's not a big deal.

YogaColors Womens Emoticon Flowy Scoop Neck Tank Top (X-Large, Mint)
YogaColors Womens Emoticon Flowy Scoop Neck Tank Top (X-Large, Mint)
Offered by MoonTree
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, August 23, 2013
so I'm overweight. currently, i wear between a 14-17/plus1/XL. truthfully, I'm one of those people who really only gain midsection weight, which makes buying clothes difficult. i ordered a XL in navy an dI'm ordering two more because i love it so much. it really hugs your chest,and bells out enough to not show midsection fat, but not Too much that it looks like you're hiding under baggy clothes (unlike Doublju clothes) . finally something i can wear To Work out Without feeling insecure. I'm going to be trying more items from this brand.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2013 11:23 AM PST

iHeartRadio - Free Music & Internet Radio
iHeartRadio - Free Music & Internet Radio
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I heart I heart radio :), August 14, 2013
My favorite thing about it is I can pick songs/artists that I like and they play similar music, which I never knew of or would've checked out on my own.it's really opened my music genres! No negatives

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14